Chapter 14

They lowered the casket into the ground.

The soft sound of one of our school friends singing, a song that I have never heard.

Called "Gone too Soon"

I am holding onto Lisa, I haven't heard from Emily in days and I'm really starting to get worried.

I am crying so hard, Andy is really gone.

I saw his lifeless body, cold and not. . .. .moving.

I know who did this to him, Michael.

I think Michael is starting to grow feelings for me and he doesn't like Andy.

"Rest in Paradise, Andrew" the pastor said.

Everyone got up and I stayed holding onto Lisa.

"Baby its ok" Lisa says

"He is killing the people I love, to get closer to me." I continue to sob "Lisa, he's gonna come for you next." I sobbed

* Lisa's POV*

"He isn't going to come for me, I will protect you" I said hugging her.

I am really scared, he has killed all her friends.

I really wanna understand why he wants her.

I turn my head and look off into the field, and see a person in black.

He has red eyes and looking at me.

I notice he isnt touching the ground, he is hovering.

Haydee gets up off me and sees me looking over her, she turns her head and looks to where I'm looking.

Her body tenses up and she, "AHHHH, HE'S HERE" she screams and runs off

He flies to to her, I get up and get in the way and he snatches me instead.

"AHHHH, PUT ME DOWN" I scream, he's flying into the sky, I look down and see Haydee screaming looking up to me.

"Put me down now" I say scratching at his eyes.

"Ahh" he groans and let's me go

I am falling from what seems like 100 ft from the air.

The ground is getting closer and I kno, death is close.

Haydee gets in the way and let's me fall on her, she catches me some but we fall to the ground.

I'm out cold.

* Haydee's POV*

"Lisa wake up please, please wake up" I shake her

"SOMEONE HELP PLEASE" I yell

Everybody is gone, I turn around and see nobody, I turn around and see him standing infront of me.

I scoot back from Lisa, he walks over her body and closer to me.

"I. . .  .will. . . . . kill. . . . .you. . . . " he says

He grabbs me and throws me in the air but I land on a bed, I'm in a black and red bra and panty set.

I look around and I see candles and everything.

Michael walks in and rips my panties off.

He gets between my legs, and starts licking and sucking my sensitive area.

I arch my back and start moaning. I can't help it, even if he is evil. He is making me feel good.

"I know I am" he says then goes back down.

He comes to my neck and the next thing I know, he is taking a bite into my neck.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I scream as he bites into me.

I push him off and start feeling woozy.

I can't move a muscle, I drop to the ground and my eyes grow heavy.

The last thing I hear is, "Games over. . .  Hannah"

I finally give out and I'm out.

To be continued.. . . . . .

Vote??

Comment???

Sorry for the wait guys. Been hella busy but don't worry, didn't forget about you.

The next part is gonna be big, and I mean BIG.

*MuxhLove*

-Syd