Chapter 20: Big Mistake

My body stiffens, what did he just say??

His words are ringing in my ear.

"What??" I say tilting my head to the side.

"You heard me, I said fuxk me, then I will believe that you are who you say you are." He say looking at me up and down.

I turn back and look into the mirror, I look at my body.

I am gray all over, I open my mouth and see my fangs, my eyes have changed color too.

Right now, they are gray as well, maybe because I am sad.

How did my life get so messed up?? Where did I go wrong??

"So what's it gonna be??" Michael says walking up behind me slowly.

I turn around and he is right in my face, he is breathing heavily.

I can sense his body is hot, he is horny.

"Michael, I want to live but I don't think sex will really prove to you that I am not Hannah and that I am her great granddaughter." I say breathing out nervously.

"It doesn't matter what you think, you want to live, fuxk me. . . . NOW!!!' He says starting to get angry.

He pushes me on the bed, he takes his cape off, and throws it on the ground. He slides on the bed in between my legs, coming up to my face.

He kisses me gently, his lips taste sweet.

I am not moving at all, I have never had sex, I don't know what to do, what to say.

I slowly start kissing him back, this is so wrong but it feels so right.

He is rubbing up my legs and to my privates.

The shorts I'm wearing, he is ripping off with his teeth, I am now stuck in my tank top with no bra and no bottoms.

He is looking down at my womanhood, then slowly looks at me.

"Don't worry baby, I know its your first time." He says licking his lips

How did he know that?

"How did you know that?" I ask sitting up.

"I can tell a virgin when I see one." He says downing his head and sucking on my clit.

"Ahhh" I arch my back and moan out.

He is going at it fast and hard and its driving me insane.

I can hear him inside my head, "Give me your all Haydee. You will give me your all."

I look to the side and see. . . . .  .

A lamp.

I grab it and smash it against his head.

He drops on the floor and is out cold.

I look on the floor and he's laying there.

I throw my hand up, and I'm in a tight black dress, with black flats.

I run to the window and jump out and turn into a bat and fly off.

I start wobbling becuaee I have never flown.

I stop on a tree and catch my breath.

"I know I have made a big mistake, I'll just hide out until he forgets about me." I say and start flying again.

* Michael's POV*

I slowly regain consciousness.

I jump up and start destroying this room.

"RAAHHHHHHH" I yell throwing her dressers and everything.

She made a big mistake and doing that.

"I WILL NOT BELIEVE SHE IS NOT HANNAH. SHE IS HANNAH AND THIS TIME, I WILL HUNT HER DOWN AND KILL HER." I scream and set her apartment on fire and fly away.

I look down and see this girl walking with an arm brace

"Emm Lunch!!" I say licking my lips and diving down.

* Lisa's POV*

I am walking down the street, I'm really trying to remember but I can't remember a thing.

I see a shadow over me, I turn around but I don't see anything.

I continue walking.

I keep remembering that call I got from some girl named Haydee I think.

She says I'm her cousin but I don't know her.

Next thing I know, I am lifted off the ground and screaming my head off.

"AHHHHH PUT ME DOWN PLEEEASSEEE!!!"

"If she wants her cousin back, she will come for you." I hear this things that picked me up say.

"She made a big mistake."

To be continued. . .  .. .  .

Vote??

Comment???

So its not the best. But I wanted to get something out for you guys. Didn't want to keep you all waiting.

But tell me what you think???

*MuxhLove*

-Syd