Chapter 32:

*Michael's POV*

I miss Haydee so much, I can't take this. I have to find my baby.

I fly back to the house and see Hannah sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me.

I walk past her, and she follows behind.

"Michael baby what's wrong??" she says

I feel sick to my stomach, her calling me baby. I am not her baby. I am all for Haydee.

"Michael" she says again.

I turn around, "You following me, food must be done." I say walking past her.

She follows again....

And what she says next, makes me stumble to the ground.

"Michael, I'm pregnant." she says stopping.

I stop walking and in that moment I wanted to die all over again, and have her kill me.

Pregnant????

Be smart Michael. Don't say anything outrageous.

"Who the daddy??" I say non challant.

Dammit Mike I said be smart.

Hannah looks at me with disbelief, "Michael your the father, baby"

"Can you believe it, were gonna have our own bundle of joy." she smiles excitedly.

My life is over....

* Haydee's POV*

I wake up with the biggest headache, I see bright lights and I hear a flatline beep noise that just won't stop.

"Someone turn that dam beep off." I say squinting my eyes.

I try and get my eyes adjusted to the light and I see a few body but can't make out who they are.

"Haydee are you ok??

"Hay, open your eyes sweetie, your ok"

"Come on Haydee "

I finally get my eyes right and see my dad, mom and......and my grandfather.

"Grandpa, what are you doing here, your supposed to be ...."

"Dead???" he finishes my sentence.

I nod my head.

"Well I got word that your grandma is stirring up trouble, and it's time for her to leave." my grandpa says.

"Why did she come back, what does she want??" I ask my grandfather as my mother and father listen.

"She came back to get back what she wanted all those years ago even when we were married, she could not get her mind off of it." he says shaking his head.

"What does she want or need so badly, that she harmed her granddaughter and almost have her killed???" I say nearly in tears at how my grandmother turned on me.

"Michael Jackson" my grandpa said.

"You and your friends brought him back and now she wants him all to herself."

I look at my mom and dad who look pissed off.

"And she want stop or let anyone get in her way, even family" he says.

"Oh Fuxk " I say laying back down and closing my eyes.

"I am so screwed"...

To be continued.......

Vote?

Comment??

I do apologize for the delay, things have been running behind. N I take full responsibility for it. My work and school schedule has gotten hectic, so for those that are still with me, thank you I appreciate you and love you guys. And for those who have left me, I apologize for the wait and will get better.