Chapter 40: Hoping for Another Chance

5 years later......

* Haydee's POV*

"Haydee baby please, this is not healthy. You need to just give it up he's not coming back." My dad tells me.

After the big fight, Hannah killed Michael and since then I have been trying to find any wish, spell, potions to bring him back.

The man I loved dearly gone forever. My baby Char, gone forever, I want to join them but my mind tells me that something is going to happen, I just don't know.

"Haydee I already told you when someone is brought back to life one time, you cannot bring them back again. You are trying to go against the cycle." My dad says

I sigh and place my hands on my face and cry.

He walks over to me and hugs me.

"Daddy I miss him so much, I know what I said before about him but I didn't mean it. I love that man with every bone in my body. Daddy there has to be something to bring him back, please daddy." I cry into his chest.

He takes in a deep breathe, "There is"

I shoot my head up really quick and I see grandpa standing at the door, looking at me and my dad.

My grandfather decided to stay after the fight, he just can't go out and try to be seen, knowing he is...well...dead.

"There is a way to bring him back but.." he stops.

I let go of my dad and run up to my grandfather.

"But what" I say

"He is going to come back evil and wanting to kill you" he says looking at me.

I step back.

I could possibly bring back the man I want to spend the rest of my life with and raise a family with but he could come back evil, trying to kill me again or I could just forget about bringing him back and just find another mate.

I flip a chair and scream out.

What am I going to do???

To be Continued. . . . . .