Chapter-6

Dramaqueen

Situ's POV:

As soon as I entered my home I left a sharp pain on both my cheeks. Mommy slapped me.
Well, not a new thing for me!! I endures much more slaps from almost every one.

She was yelling at me or so my whole family. I gave deaf ears to them and walked to my room casually. Closing the door I cried hard as I found a solution which I never dreamt.

After I took bath and laid on my bed, I heard a knock. Lifting my body lazily off the bed, I walked to door and opened it. It's my cousins. I opened it wide gesturing them to come inside.

"Where were you?" Asked Adhira akka.

"Weren't you supposed to be at your in-laws house? What are you doing here?" I asked ignoring her question.

"Well, you never let me stay at my inlaws home regularly as you like to do adventures making me tensed and come here frequently" she taunted.

"Don't divert the topic, where did you go?" She yelled as tears flowing down her eyes.

"Tamilnadu" I said monotonously.

"Why?" Asked Akira.

"Just a trip" I deadpanned.

"Then, why didn't you tell us before?" Asked Vedanth anna.

"I thought you people are habituated to it" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Don't talk in circles and answer properly, akka(sis)" said Riddhanth.

"Well, I went to Tamilnadu to relax my self" I said.

"SITAARA" a voice boomed in whole mansion. It's Siddhanth anna(bro).

He took long strides to me with bloodshed eyes, gritting his teeth and caught my shoulders harshly.

"Why did you leave again without informing us?" He screamed at my face.

"I left a note behind" I whispered.

"That doesn't give an explaination, Sitaara. You are not an ordinary girl. For godsake you are daughter of a billionaire father. Our rivals may attack you at any time. Am tired of looking after your every move, Situ. I have a huge empire on my shoulders, cousins, wife and son, a large family to look after" he yelled with tears in his eyes.

''You know how mad I was? I was literally running on roads to find you, Keeping an eye on our rivals so that they don't harm you if they are aware your identity. This is not me, Situ. This is not me. I never loose my sanity even at my most troubling situation , I'll never shout at my sisters, I never behave like a manaic but you are changing me, you are making me belive that am failed as big brother. This is not my sister Sitaara. Though she is mischievous, she never put her family in pain, she never make her family go through hell" he cried. I hugged him immediately.

"Please don't cry anna" I said patting his back. He hugged me tightly and cried on my shoulders.

"Mommy didn't have her meals properly, daddy was trying to find you with his connections, your brother's were running around airports, railway stations, travel agencies. Adhira left her inlaws home to search for you. Aarya, Arjun and Vikram tried to contact all your friends to find you, Even your nephew, my son was crying for you" he said between his sobs.

"Am sorry for being inconsiderate, selfish at your plight but all this which am doing is not to hurt you people more" I said. Soon other too hugged us except Sisira akka.

"Come" I whispered. She shook her head in no crying.

"Why?" I asked pulling her in hug.

"I hate you, situ. Am mad at you" she said wiping her tears.