Chapter-44|•|

Chapter dedicated to ms_greenie Thank you for showering your love towards Abhi and Situ and their story.

Enjoy reading!!

Viraj Or Abhi?

Author's note:-

Highly abusive language ahead. Can skip if you guys are uncomfortable.

Author's POV

Aarya was making muffled sounds swaying her hands but Situ was sleeping like a log due to the medicine effect.

"Stop creating a scene, Aarya. It's me Abhi" Abhi whispered. Aarya glared at him.

"Am removing my hand don't shout okay?" He said sternly and removed his hand off her mouth.

"What was the need to come like a thief anna? You scared me to death" whisper yelled Aarya but Abhi shushed her and dragged a stool beside the cot. Sitting on it, he stared at Sitaara with tears.

"How is she now?" He whispered with his fixed on Sitaara.

''Isn't dead yet" said Aarya. He looked at her raged.

"Dare you to speak about the death of my sweetheart, you will face the dangerous Abhi, Aarya," said Abhi coldly fisting his fingers.

"Then what? Are you a vampire to bite her like that? Literally, blood oozed out anna!! You behaved worst than a coyote" scolded Aarya. He gazed at Situ's neck and his eyes teared up seeing the bruise.

"Am sorry" he whispered wiping his tears.

"Stop crying after doing that shitty thing. How can you force her to bed? She is a woman, not your toy. Shame on you to force a woman though she is your wife. Who the fuck are you to touch her without her permission?" Whisper yelled at Aarya misunderstanding what happened between Sitaara and Abhi. Abhi looked at her shocked.

'Sitaara still consider me as a molester? Even after explaining my views? My love for her? She told my sister that I forced her? Does she hate me to that extent? Am I that bad? Do I really look like a man who forces himself on a woman even though she is my wife? Don't they trust me? The same thing is happening as it happened with Samhith. He was alleged that he forced Anjana and I was alleged that I forced Sitaara. Though I touched her and sometimes kissed her I never did that when she wasn't unconscious...I agree sometimes I tried to tease her but...but she can't accuse me and complain about me to my family like that. She should have told what exactly happened between us but... Sitaara lied to them that I forced her to bed! That's.. that's very disgusting and unlike to my character', he thought looking at Sitaara.

He rubbed his face and stood up.

"Where are you going? Running away again because your disgusting thing came out?" Asked Aarya with a sarcastic smile. Abhi looked at her with tears.

"You guys understood me very well, Aarya. Am very much thankful for understanding me this much. I guess we are the only siblings with such a great understanding between us" he said sarcastically with a painful smile and moved to the closet and came back with an ointment. He walked to Sitaara and knelt on the floor near the bed. He undid the opening of the tube and took some paste on his finger. He forwarded his hand to apply it on her neck and....

I hate your touch.
I feel to burn my skin where you touch me.
I hate your presence around me.
I hate you.
Molester! Molester! Molester!

How can you force her to bed?
She is a woman, not your toy.
Shame on you to force a woman though she is your wife.

Her words and Aarya's words echoed in his ears. He withdrew his hand and moved away from her.