Chapter-65 |•|

Enjoy reading!!

The enemy trump card

Author's POV

"Sitaara baby" cooed Abhimanyu when she was knotting his tie. She shot a glare at him and turned her attention back to tie. He pouted making her smile a little which she covered up immediately. He smiled and pecked her cheeks.

She turned her face away and moved to the dressing table. Picking up the cufflinks, she came to him again.

"My sweetheart" he cooed again with little more sweetness. She pretended not to hear it and continued doing her work.

"Pumpkin" he whispered slowly making her breath hitch and tears fill in her eyes. She stopped fixing cufflinks and took a huge breath.

"You still love him, Taara?" He asked with a sad smile. She looked at him and wiped her tears.

"Yes," she whispered. A tear escaped his eye and turned his chair to another side to hide his tears.

"Because he gave you. Because he gave me a life which no one in this world could give me making me yours. Because he left me, he left this world so that I could meet you, I could find a wonderful person like you, I could get a love which is immortal from you for me. Tell me, shouldn't I love the person who made my destiny intertwined with you, who became the reason we could get together?" She asked with a smile. He turned his chair back to her and smiled widely.

"You should! You have to. I really can't be thankful to him for giving you to me. He is like my guardian angel who brought me to you" he said nodding his head up and down vigorously crying. She hugged him tightly, sitting in his lap. He wrapped his left arm around her waist, resting it on her belly.

"You know Mani, many times I told Naman that every pain in his life has a meaningful reason behind it and beautiful future ahead but I couldn't realise it in my case and today, it proved. Viraj's death is a painful memory all my life which I carry till my death but almighty also blessed me with you to help me in overcoming, sharing my pain, shooing away the sadness with your love. Viraj death has a cause which is still unfolded but in my case, his death has a cause which was to make me yours" she said. Abhi smiled.

"Am sorry. I shouldn't have been cold with you in the morning. I won't repeat it, love" he said nuzzling his face in her neck. She smiled.

"Am sorry too" she mumbled. He kissed behind her ear making her bite her lips to suppress the moan. Tilting her head, she pressed her nose in his cheek and kissed it. He smiled finding it cute and pecked her chin. Looking into his eyes, she brought her face closer. He smiled understanding her and dipped his head down. Abhi brushed his lips on hers and licked the outline of her lips while she parted her lips taking deep breaths. Dragging his palm from her belly, he rested it on her right breast giving a slight squeeze making her moan in pleasurable ecstasy.

"Situ...."Aarya came inside with a platter with juice and her morning medicines. Abhi withdrew his hands while Sitaara stood up immediately and turned to her smiling nervously, tucking her hair strand behind her ear. She licked her lips, trying hard not to look flushed which she is already. Aarya turned her head to Abhi who is pretending to check his cufflinks but his ears and neck were red.

"Did I disturb something?" She asked to tease the couple.

'Yes, you did' Abhi wanted to snap at his sister but he controlled himself. He glanced at Sitaara and found her still taking harsh breaths as his touch is still lingering on her.

"You are here for?" Asked Abhi diverting the topic to make Sitaara ease. Aarya pointed at the platter in her hands. Sitaara sat on the bed while Aarya handed over juice and tablets to Sitaara.