Chapter-59 |•|

Chapter dedicated to the wonderful person I've come across, who always got my back since we were kids, sirishabhaskar9 Wish you a happy birthday, Siri. Lots of love!!

UNEDITED!! Will be made a few changes while editing.

Enjoy reading!

She was raped and killed

1 month later,

"Mrs Abhimanyu, this is just a ridiculous idea. We are not into it'' one of the board members shouted at Sitaara.

"If your life is dear to you, make sure your tone is in its pitch, Mr Govind" Naman warned while Sitaara was watching everything silently, eating her apples.

"Vinay bhaiyya, can you get me juice out of these fruits. I don't want to waste my energy in chewing them" Sitaara pouted while all the board members were looking at her ludicrously.

Vinay being the loyal PA to the CEO, nodded his head before making his way out of the conference hall.

"Mrs Abhimanyu, what's all this? If you want to eat and grow your fat like-"

"You bastard-"
Naman and Dhruv were cut off by Sitaara.

"Mr Naman Chowdary and Mr Dhruv Chowdary, calm down," Sitaara said calmly and clapped her hands when Vinay brought the juice.

"Thank you, bhaiyya," she said grabbing the juice glass and gulping it down. Naman and Dhruv suppressed their laugh understanding their sister in law's silence.

She started sipping her juice looking at her wedding ring moving her chair to and fro.

"Naman, I guess your brother cheated me telling me it's a true diamond. See, it's not shining anymore" she pouted her lips. Naman suppressed his laugh and scrutinized her ring.

"It's a true diamond, Vadhina. Just like my brother. Your Mani" Naman said and kissed her knuckles. She smiled and stood up placing the glass on the table.

Pulling her coat closer, she leaned front just like Abhi, narrowing her eyes, looking at every man in the conference man.

"Mr Govind seems like you are too bald for your age," she said making everyone laugh. She grinned like a kid.

"Mrs Abhimanyu, stop this ridiculous behaviour. Will you?" He shouted. She pulled her lips together and placed her hand on her stomach.

"You see, my little Abhimanyu is getting irritated with your screams for an hour, Mr Govind. I wish you respect my little Abhimanyu's sleeping time" she said rubbing her palm over her flat 2 months baby bump.

"Mrs Abhimanyu-"

"Stop with your fucking objection, Mr Govind" Sitaara screamed suddenly making everyone flinch.

"You sold yourself to our competitive company and are buying all these fucking pieces of shits to object this new idea for the development of the company which was approved by Massachusetts Institute when I presented the very same idea in my college days. This company works for people more than itself. Till Abhimanyu Chowdary is alive this company never gonna lose its values which laid a foundation for this development. I won't let this contract go and keep people's lives at stake. I negotiated this strategy to increase the value of the shares, production, bringing the best in people, good rate of consummation for products and worthy for the investors to invest everything they have" she shouted slamming her hands on desk.