Chapter-80|•|

The new chapter which I'm am sure it's gonna leave in suspense at the end.

So, dear readers, make sure votes cross 150+ at least on this chapter. If not, I'm not gonna update anytime sooner and will update according to my schedule(after three days from today). So, vote fast and get the chapter superfast.

So, up to shower your love?

Enjoy reading!

I have an alliance for Samaira

Author's POV

Abhi completed his work for which he has reached Delhi and he is much happy that everything went according to his plan. Currently, he is in his car, his phone went off. It reads Samaira. He smiled as his sister's name flashed on it and ordered the driver to park the car aside.

Getting down the car, he lifted the call.

"Hello, Bhaiyya" she heard Samaira's shaky voice.

"Samaira? What happened? Why are you crying?" Abhi asked panicking.

"Bhaiyya, I want you here. Please. I am confused. I don't know what am gonna do" she cried.

"Samaira, my baby sister, relax. Take deep breathes. I will be there in the next two hours. Don't worry" he said and hung the call. Walking to the car, he got into it as his driver opened the car door.

"Vinay, to Mumbai. Look after the flying permissions" he said sternly.

''Now?'' He asked.

''Yes, now'' Abhi said. Viny nodded and announced to the pilot about the next destination.

Dropping themselves at the airport, he boarded Abhi's private jet and started their journey to Mumbai. After a few hours, they reached Mumbai. Abhi found calls from Anish and Rishi. He lifted the call.

''Abhi, Sanjana is in Singapore. She fled there the same day, Sitaara was poisoned'' Rishi said.

''I don't care what you are gonna do, Rishi. I want here by tomorrow'' Abhi ordered and hung the call. Next, he called to Dhruv.

''You called me, Dhruv. What is it?'' He asked.

''Anna, Ved released Vikram's dirty deeds of his illegal business and Mr Suresh Vatsalya is trying hard to save his son trying to buy everyone and he approached my boss as he is the best lawyer of southern states. And, you know how money-minded my boss is'' Dhruv said. Abhi smirked.

''Arrange dinner tonight with your boss'' Abhi said as his smirk grew wide.

''Okay,'' Dhruv hung the call.

''I thought it's gonna take 10 days Vikram but your game gonna finish in two days. I need to show my wife letters from Viraj to her'' he thought.

Soon, they reached Viraj's house. Abhi got down and reached their floor through the elevator followed by Vinay. He knocked on the door. Samaira opened it with a book in her hand. As soon as she saw Abhi, she threw the book on the couch and jumped on him.

''Abhi bhaiyya'' she screamed wrapping his hands around his neck. Abhi hugged her back. Vindhya came out of the kitchen and grinned seeing Abhi.

''Namstey, Atha(aunt)'' he smiled at her joining his palms.

''How is Situ?'' She asked.

''Trying to come out of the loss'' Abhi smiled sadly.

''It's okay, don't worry. I know how painful it is for her but you see just like I got you, she get her sons back'' Vindhya said. Abhi smiled with tears and laid his head in her lap.