Chapter-72 |•|

Double update!!!

A small deal again.

If votes on chapter 70, 71 and 72 crosses 120+ am gonna update in the next second.

Trust me and shower your love. Last time, I offered the same deal and published the chapter even when vote target isn't reached. So, come on folks, shower your love and get an update in 24 hours.

The story is coming to an end and I don't want to make you guys wait any longer keeping you readers under suspense, so come on, come on, click on the star. The story is coming to an end and I don't want to make you guys wait any longer keeping your readers under suspense, so come on, come on, click on the star.

Happy reading!!

Stop behaving like a kid

Author's POV

''Vikram'' Riaan called walking to him. Vikram who talking to Suresh, his dad, about Sitaara and Abhi, turned to Riaan.

''What is it, Rio?'' He asked hanging up the call.

''Shall we go on a ride?'' Riaan asked. Vikram nodded. Excusing themselves from the atmosphere which is screaming tension everywhere, they both walked to Riaan's car.

''I'll drive'' Riaan said before taking his seat. Vikram nodded opening the passenger seat and made himself comfortable in his seat buckling his seat belt.

Riaan started the car pulling out of the mansion at a high speed. His knuckles turned white as his hold on the steering wheel tightened. Vikram looked at Riaan's clenched jaw and smirked playing the radio in the car.

Maintaining his already running thin patience, Riaan drove to a deserted place without uttering a word. Once they reached a place where one can't find even a single person, Riaan got down and opened the door for Vikram pulling him out holding his collar and slamming his back to the closed door. Vikram chuckled.

''You are the one who tried to kill Situ's babies? Isn't it?'' Riaan yelled before punching on Vikram's jaw. Vikram wiped his blood with a smirk.

''No'' he said with his chin held high.

''Don't you dare fucking lie, Vikram. You are the one who sent Sitaara's and Viru bhaiyya's pictures to Abhi anna, sent Sitaara's nudes to Abhi anna, made him get into an accident, tried to divert the treatment buying doctors and now, you tried to kill their babies'' Riaan shouted as Vikram's eyes turned red.

''Stop rubbing such cheap things on my face, Riaan. If I have ever done anything, I told you. I don't need to lie to you, my friend. I never did such things except making Abhi anna meet an accident'' Vikram said dangerously. Riaan punched on his nose and pushed him to the ground. Peeking inside the car, he took out the pistol aiming it in Vikram's mouth slouching down on his knees.

''Now, tell me bastard, are you the one who did all this? Tell me'' Riaan Screamed pulling Vikram's hair and pressing the gun into his mouth choking him.

''One shot, Vikram. You will be killed. Just let one bullet get into you, your story will come to end. Surrender and sit in jail at least'' Riaan said panting hard due to his raging anger.

Vikram punched under Riaan's chin making him fall back and he got on to him.

''I never did those stupid things. Because I have feelings for Sitaara and can do anything for her doesn't mean I stoop so low using her nudes breaking my friendship with her. Before I had feelings for her, she is my best friend and I respect women no matter what. Don't expect me to stoop so low to play with a woman's dignity. I never sent any messages to Abhi anna. If I want something I will go directly not in this way. Next, I tried to kill both Abhi anna and his babies, but every time I tried it failed and even this doesn't mean I tried to kill babies. Whatever happened today's actually would've got into my favour, but poor me, that bastard brother of mine saved them'' Vikram said and stood up from the ground extending his hand out for Rio. Riaan swatted his hand and stood up.