Chapter-57 |•|

Here's the new chapter!

This chapter is dedicated to Chinnari123 Lots of love from all the characters in the story for your support!

Gonna be an exciting one so far(according to me).

So....

Enjoy reading!

Mrs Disha Riaan Sharma

Author's POV

"Mani" Sitaara screamed at top of her lungs waking up. Dev, Mridula, Sid, Ved and others rushed inside and saw Sitaara panting, crying and shivering.

"Sitamma, what happened?" Asked Dev.

"Daddy...daddy... Mani. Where is he? I want to talk to him. Accident... blast Daddy, I want to talk to him" she screamed crying.

"He will come back safely, Sitamma. He went on some work. He will come back" Dev caressed her hair as she was crying hugging his torso.

"Yes! He will come back. Safely. Fit and fine" she chanted this.

"Baby, daddy is gonna come back soon. Don't worry. He promised us to come back soon. He is safe" she said to her stomach placing her hand on her stomach.

Suddenly Sid's and Dhruv's phone went off. They lifted the calls and just dropped phones on the ground in shock.

"What happened? Mani is safe.. right?" Asked Sitaara.

"We will be back" they both whispered and ran out of the room. Seeing them, Arjun, Vikram, Riaan, Aarya and Shetty twins ran following them along with Ved.

"I need to go. I want to see, Mani" she mumbled pulling IV's off the back of her palm and she ran out before anyone could stop. She didn't care about her bleeding hand or her head injury she kept running in the direction others ran.

She ran downstairs and there she saw Rishi and Anish with blood-filled shirts crying running along with the stretcher.

"Mani" she screamed running to them and saw Abhi's face filled with blood.

"Mani...Mani wake up. Open your eyes. Look at your Sweetheart" she cried.

"Mam... please move. His condition is critical. We need to take him or else he will die" shouted doctors.

"My Mani won't leave me. He promised me. Together forever. Mani open your eyes. For me. For our baby. You can't leave both of us like that" she cried while Sid tried to pull her away. Everyone was looking at her crying.

"Sitaara let doctors take him inside. He needs emergency treatment" cried Rishi.

"My Mani. Ask him to wake up" she cried while Riaan pulled her away forcefully. Doctors took away Abhi.

"Rio," she cried loudly and fainted in his arms.

***

"How did this happen?" Asked Akash and Naman coming towards Anish and Rishi who are crying.

"His car breaks failed. We were informing him. Suddenly he increased the speed when I was about to overtake his car and a lorry directly crashed into his. We got down the car running to him and we pulled him out of the car in a jiffy holding his hand and in within a second car blasted" cried Anish.

"Police took a statement as we felt it as a planned one. The lorry which crashed into his car has no number plate. After crashing the car the driver ran away. The bomb was found in his car" said Rishi.