Chapter-14

YOU ARE AN EXCEPTION, SWEETHEART

Author's POV:

Abhi woke up early in the morning and saw his wife sleeping at the extreme corner peacefully. He did his morning business and went for a jog.

Sitaara's phone started ringing disturbing her sleep. She frowned and lifted the call without seeing the caller ID.

"Hello" she said in her sleepy voice.

"Sitaara Abhimanyu Chowdary, do you remember that you are at your in-laws?" She heard her mom's angry voice.

"I do, mummy. So what?" She asked and looked at other side of the bed only to find it empty.

"So what?? For godsake Sitaara grow up. You are married now and still it's me who is waking you up. Go and help your mils now orelse I will come there and swoop your ass in front your inlaws" scolded Mridula.

"You know I thought I could sleep peacefully after marriage but no, even after marrying you are behind me. You are so cruel mummy" she said pouting. Mridula chuckled.

"How was yesterday night, Situ?" Asked Navya and Kyathi together. Sitaara thought for sometime about what they are talking, when she understood their intentions her eyes went wide.
"Vadhina(sil) just shut up" shouted Sitaara. They laughed.

"Stop laughing" she shouted again. Just then she saw Abhi coming inside sweating profusely. She turned to other side.

"What is daddy doing?" She asked.

"Waiting for another grandchild" she heard Akhira's voice.

"Akhira just shut your mouth. Actually you should have got married instead of me. You are speaking which you shouldn't" said sitaara.

"Akira don't irritate her, she must be tired all the night. Let her take rest" came Adhira's voice from other end followed by group of laugh.

"You know what, just fucking go to hell" she yelled and hung the call.

She rolled on her stomach and looked at Abhi who is checking messages sent by Vinay, his P.A.

"Abhimanyu" she called. He hummed still looking into phone.

"Are you going inside bathroom now?" She asked. He looked at her smirking.

"Why? Wanna join me?" He asked. Her eyes went wide.

"You asshole!! Mind your tongue before you speak" she yelled at him sitting up. He looked at her with rage.

"I don't appreciate the tone and language you speak Sitaara" he said dangerously.

"I don't appreciate the cocky replies you give Abhimanyu" she snapped at him.

"You know what..just leave it" he said shaking his head in annoyance walking to bathroom. She ran to him and stood infront him.

"What? Am getting late for office. Move" he said.

"Change the painting in room. It's so scary like ghost houses" she said.

"It's my room and I won't change it according to your wishes" he said.

"It's my room too and you have to change it" she said stubbornly.

"Sitaara I won't change it. I like black and let it be. You will be here only for six months. Let's not make any changes" he said calmly.

"But Abhimanyu this... this is giving only bad vibes. To work better and to stay positive we need to use some bright colours. It will change our mood into happy one" she said looking around with a pout.