Chapter-76 |•|

Wish you all have a great year ahead with lots of happiness and success.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Dear author is back with another chapter though the target isn't completed.

Guys, showering love on my story is up to you. I published this story here because stories brought me peace when I was stuck in chaos. I am giving vote target so that you guys get early updates and I can end this story and move to another one. I never asked for your votes nor comments to make me happy. It Is Only For Early Updates Forsake Of My Loyal Readers.

Next time when am giving target and if it isn't completed, I will publish the next chapter only after three days from the day the particular chapter is published.

Anyways, if you guys want an early update within 24 hours, votes should cross 160+

Next chapter will be updated for sure but the timing will be depending on the vote target.

Enjoy reading!!

Sitaara Abhimanyu is my life

Author's POV

Abhi was receiving the guest, looking after them. He got dressed in a red Kurti with black cotton pants looking handsome.

Suresh Vatsalya, Abhi's biological father was looking at his son longingly observing his every move. Without a second thought, anyone can say that Abhi is Suresh's and Sita's son as he has exact features of them.

''Wanna talk to your son?'' Aman asked sitting beside Suresh.

''It was my daughter in law who invited me while he didn't even acknowledge me. Now, is he gonna talk to me?'' Suresh asked with tears.

''He will. Wait, I'll call him'' Aman assured him and turned to Abhi who is now talking to Rohan.

''Abhi'' Aman called. Abhi looked at him and was about to go, everyone went silent. He looked around and found Sitaara descending steps holding her baby bump. He smiled widely seeing her beautiful face and her cladded in red saree with heavy jewellery. Her shy smile once again made his heart skip a beat.

Drowning in the waves of intoxication her smile sent him, he forgot Aman called him and he walked towards Sitaara. Ascending a few steps, he extended his hand for her. She smiled placing her palm in him. Wrapping his arm around her waist, they both descended the staircase as the photographer captured their pics.

He helped her to sit on the decorated chair and looked at Adhira and Aastha. They nodded at him. He smiled and was about to, Sitaara held his palm. He knelt before her.

''It's paining. A lot'' she whispered placing his palms on her belly. He looked at her belly and into her eyes.

''Wait! Mrs Kabir is a gynaecologist, I will talk to her. You concentrate on ceremony enjoying your day fullest'' he whispered. She nodded with tears.

''Kiss them'' she whispered. He chuckled nodding his head and kissed her belly.

''Don't worry, their Dada is with them. He won't let anyone harm them'' he whispered smiling. She smiled. He stood up and walked to Pihu.

''She says it's paining a lot. Is there any problem? Babies didn't move in the morning too. She is kind of feeling uneasy since morning'' he whispered.

''Wasn't there any movement?'' Pihu asked. He shook his head no. Pihu looked at Sitaara who is having a troubled expression on her face due to pain.