Chapter-58 |•|

He always loved Sitaara

Author's POV

As they were talking how to keep Abhi and Sitaara and their kid safe, Arjun and Riaan came back. Riaan assured Chowdary's that Disha is safe. Abhi's condition is not known yet. It's been hours, he met with accident or to be precise a murder attempt on him. Vikram is now where seen as he went to his grandfather who don't seem well. Sitaara is still under sedation. Everyone's tears dried up as the depth of pain increased with each passing second.

Vikram came there and started consoling others with fake tears making youngsters fist their fingers.

Suddenly, ICU rooms burst open and doctors came out with not so pleased faces. Everyone rushed to doctors.

"He slipped in coma, his right leg is broken and his ribs broke badly. It's only 2% percent chance for his survival. Even if he comes out of the coma there is no guarantee that he will be ever able to walk" said doctor. Sakshi fell on her knees crying while everyone stood there rooted. Riaan was the first one to react.

"Doctor, we will contact even top doctors if it is needed. Please save him, his wife is pregnant. He needs to survive" cried Riaan.

"Daddy" they heard Sitaara's voice. Everyone turned to her crying.

"Mani...Mani..I can't lose him, daddy. I.. can't lose... another person daddy. I love Mani. He... can't leave me and his baby. Save..him..daddy. please" cried Sitaara running to Dev.

"Sitamma, slowly. You are hurting your baby, Sitamma" said Dev and hugged her while she is crying.

"He is fine, Sitaara. He will be fine. Minor injuries, that's it. Nothing is there to worry about, Sitaara" cried Dev. She pushed him suddenly

"You are lying, daddy. You don't call me Sitaara untill it is a serious issue. Please don't lie to me. For mysake and baby's sake. Please" she cried.

"He slipped into coma. He is injured badly and there is no guarantee he could walk again in his life even if he could come back from coma" said Aman crying.

"Your son is strong. He will come back, for me and for his baby. He will" she whispered wiping her tears and turned to doctors.

"You! Am warning you, Doctor. If anything happens to my husband, I don't hesitate to sue your whole career. I will make you taste the evil side" shouted Sitaara keeping her hand on her belly as she felt something.

"Mam we are trying our level best-"

"I don't care your trials. I want him fit and fine" she said cutting off him.

"Riaan, call Kabir Bhaiyya. I want him as soon as possible" she ordered wiping her tears.

"He is in London, Situ" mumbled Riaan. She slapped him.

"I don't care what you do. Make our jets ready. Till then connect him virtually, contact Viraj's doctor friends, ask them to come here. Pay them in fortunes. Just do everything you can and save my husband" said Sitaara gritting her teeth and winced in pain holding her stomach.

"Sitaara" shouted Akash and held her.

"Anna, am fine. Please, make sure my baby's father is fine. I can't live without him" she cried in his chest. Akash lifted her in his arms and took her inside the ward.

Sisira's friend sonali checked on her and turned to family members who were looking all tensed.

"Nothing happened for now! If you don't want her to have a miscarriage, just keep her away from stressing topics. She is stressing herself so much and it will surely affect her baby. Already after going through an horrible accident, survival of baby is really a miracle. Now don't let that possibility of miscarriage happen to her" said Sonali emotionlessly.