Here we go again

I threw my arms around Aaron’s neck and pulled him to me.  He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.  “I want you so bad.” He whispered in the side of my neck.  There wasn’t anything seductive about it.  He was on the verge of tears.  I could tell he was choking them back.  “I’m sorry.” I whispered.  I pecked his cheek and started down the stairs.  Something smelled fantastic.  I walked into the kitchen to find Kale cooking pancakes.  He smiled when he saw me and walked over to me.  “Good morning, Sunshine.” He smiled and pecked my lips.  “You taste like syrup.” I giggled and pulled him back to my lips.  He pulled away and went back to his pancakes.  “I hope that’s a good thing.” He chuckled.

                “It definitely is.”

I boosted myself up on the counter beside him.  The one that wasn’t messy.  He took out the remainder of the pancakes in the pan, and put them onto the plate with the rest.

                He smirked at me, moving slowly between my legs.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and rested a hand on his shoulder.  He brushed his hands slowly up my legs, and he settled his hands on the tops of my thighs, under my shorts.  He leaned into me, just inches from my lips.  His sweet breath caressed my lips, leading me closer.  Our lips molded together like a puzzle.  “Can’t you guys get a room?”  Aaron snorted.  Kale pulled away, and I could tell he was going to say something.  “Kale, don’t.” I whispered, grabbing his face.  “I’ve really had enough of him.” He whispered back.

                “Don’t, please.” I whispered.

He shook his head.  “I can’t.”  He pulled my hands off of him and turned around towards Aaron.  “You know, I’ve tried to put up with you for Jenny, but I’ve really had enough of you.” Kale stated, moving closer.  I could tell Aaron was shocked he even said anything.  I quickly jumped off the counter, grabbing Kale’s arm.  “Kale, don’t.  Please.”

Aaron chuckled darkly, “You should listen to your little girlfriend.”

Kale shoved me off of him again, going after Aaron.  I jumped up and tried getting in between them.  “Kale!” I yelled.  Getting between them was probably the worst thing I could do.  Aaron missed Kale, and I got the punch to the eye.  I fell to the ground, holding the left side of my face.  Hayden came in yelling, splitting the two idiot’s up. 

                When he realized I was hurt, he quickly came to me, helping me to my feet.  “Jenny, who hit you?”  He asked, voice shaking.

 “Aaron when he missed Kale.” I stated, still holding my eye. 

He carried me to the couch setting my down gently.  “I’m going to go get you some ice.” He whispered and disappeared.

                Hayden never returned with my ice, Aaron and Kale did.  “Just give me the ice, and get away from me.  Both of you.”

                “Jenny—” Kale started.

                “Save it.  I don’t want to talk to you, or Aaron.” I glance at Aaron.

He tried to kiss my cheek, but I pushed him.  “Please, get away from me.”

                “Let me apologize.” Kale begged.

Aaron scoffed, “She doesn’t want your apologies.”

                “Damnit, Aaron!  Shut the hell up!” Kale yelled.

I was surprised at the power in his voice when he said it, but of course, Aaron doesn’t listen.  He is so stubborn.  “Kale, Aaron, get the hell away from me.  Please.”