Aaron, Rescue Me!

I was angry. Wait, I was beyond angry. I was livid. There Aaron was, groping a half naked girl while she was lying under him. He was shirtless, and she was shirtless and pantless. Who does this? I was never one for public indecency. It's rude and disgusting. This is below Aaron's standards. He usually does it in the privacy of a house. I've caught him before making out with girls, but on the beach? Before I had a chance to say anything, Lea blurts, "Get a room, Shadows!" Aaron stopped what he was doing and smirked at Lea. He glanced at me, then Kale, gave me a smirk then back to Lea. "I'm very…impatient." He replies. He glanced at me and turned his attention back to the girl under him. She kept her hands on his face, and trying her best to kiss him again.

"You're embarrassing yourself." I muttered, but he heard me. Kale's grip became tighter around my waist, telling me to stop.

Aaron looked up to me, "Why would you care?" he shot.

"I don't." I answered.

"Then run along and play." He glared at Kale, and gestured to go away. Why was he treating me like this? I didn't do anything wrong to him. Did I? Lea was laughing as we walked away, but not me. I was upset and embarrassed for him. I felt Kale's breath trickle down my neck, "Don't let him get to you." He whispered, pulling me closer. I gave him a sly smile, and wrapped my arms around his waist. He's right. I shouldn't let him get to me. He's the only one keeping me away from being happy. Now he just made it so much easier to let go.

Lea went home after we arrived back home. She had to be up early for something. So it was just me, Kale, and Hayden. I haven't seen Aaron for a few hours, since that scene on the beach. If I am so over it, then why do I keep thinking about him? It's impossible. He was just there. I don't ask my mind to think about him, it's just everything I do, is somehow gets linked right back to him. I'm addicted.

The next three days have been a blur. Aaron had been here, but ignores me. He won't say hi, he doesn't give me his signature smirk, nothing. I don't understand why he is acting this way towards me. I wanted to get him alone, but I wanted to do so without looking suspicious. I still can't be happy, knowing that Aaron is mad at me. I also want to know why he kissed me. Why he wanted to kiss me. I know he did, and like I said, a small part of me was begging for an excuse to kiss him again.

I was lying across Kale's lap, watching TV. We were alone at my house, doing absolutely nothing. It was raining, and there was nothing else to do. If we opened any door right now, I think we would get soaked. Might as well jump in the pool, fully clothed. I started to think about Aaron again. Every chance my mind got, that's what it leads to. Kale brushed the back of his hand across my cheek, letting me relax. I felt locked up when I thought about Aaron.

Kale bent down slightly, meeting my lips for a second. When he pulled away, I grabbed the back of his neck, "I didn't ask you to stop." I smiled and pulled him back to my lips. I sat up in his lap, letting the kiss run smoother. He tasted like Mountain Dew and Frito's. Weird combination, but tasted great on him. I pulled away from him, feeling out of breath. When I scanned his face, he looked like he was thinking about something. He has the same look Aaron does. "Is something bothering you?" I asked, lying back down in his lap.

"I was just thinking about something." His tone was even.

"Well, what are you thinking about?"

"You."

"What about me?" I asked, confused.

He sighed, "You think about him a lot."

"No I don't. I think about you more often than I should."

He smiled down at me, and I brushed a hand across his cheek.

Kale left a few hours later, leaving me alone in this dark house, by myself. I don't know where Hayden is. He was supposed to be home an hour ago. It's going on nine at night, and I was afraid to be by myself. I picked up my phone, scrolling through my contacts. The first contact: Aaron. I pressed the pretty green button, and it started ringing. It rang about four times before he picked up, "Hello?"