He's the one I want

"Aaron Samuel Shadows, what did you do?" I nearly growled the words.  He chuckled and put his head down, "What is so funny?" I was so close to shoving him in the water.

                "I didn't tell her anything.  I lied to her about everything."

I sighed with relief, then thought, "About what though?"

                "She asked me about you and your intentions with me."

I had to make sure I heard him right, "You?"

He nodded, "She confessed her love to me last night," He laughed.  "She gives me the creeps." He shivered.  I busted out into a fit of laughter.  "Are you kidding me?"

                "I wouldn't lie about a clingy, yet hot chick."

                "Aaron!" I laughed, shoving him a little.  I stood up, getting ready to go inside.  I held out my hand for Aaron to take, and he greatly did.  But instead of him getting up, he jerked my arm, making me lose my balance, landing me in the water.  "Aaron, I am going to kick your-"

                "Shush!  You are so damn loud." He laughed.  He stood, removing his shirt and then his khaki shorts.  Damn, did he look good.  He dove into the water, wetting me even more.  "You did that why?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Reminds me of the night we kissed.  Well, you were more naked." He smirked.

I splashed him and laughed a little, "Get your mind out of the gutter."

                "Stop being such a damn tease."

I swam closer, "Excuse me?  I'm the tease?"

                "Look in the mirror half naked, and you'll see."

                "I'm not attracted to girls, so I don't like looking at myself half naked.  I hate seeing myself naked." I mumbled the last part.

                "Wear a blindfold in the shower; I'll get your back."

I blushed, "Pervert." I mumbled.

He smirked, "But you love me."

                "Unfortunately."

He gasped like a girl and put his hand to his chest, "I am appalled."

I giggled, splashing him again.

"Jenny!"  I heard my name being yelled and multiple footsteps running down the dock.  Aaron hurried to hide under the dock, and once he was hidden, I came into view.  "What's up Hayden...and Nina?"

                "I heard you screaming.  Are you okay?  And what are you doing in the lake?"

I hesitated, looking for an answer, "I lost an earring...found it."  I laughed nervously, pointing to my ear.

                "Well come inside, I'll have a towel for you."

                "Okay, I'll be there in a minute."

Hayden shook his head and started back towards the house, but Nina was still there, "I'll be there in a minute, hag."

                "Where's Aaron?"

I shrugged, "Probably hiding from you."

                "Why would he hide from me?  He told me he loved me last night."

I tried holding in the laughter, "You are so full of yourself.  He doesn't want you.  He wants me, every.  Which.  Way."  I wanted to speak slowly, and emphasize how much he wanted me.  I climbed up the ladder leading back to the dock.