Another Death

??? pov

I was taking an evening stroll through the school. Just cause I made up the nighttime rule doesn't mean I have to follow it!

I was weighing my options at the moment. Should I kill someone and gain the money to buy my own castle? There is a chance I could get caught again but then again that pesty detective is dead so I have a good chance of winning as long as I kill off kokichi and kyoko. Yes! Everything should work out just fine-

"ahhhhh!" I turned around in shock. No. It can't be!

Chihiros pov

"kokichi there's something important that I want to tell you" I said nervously.

"what up buddy" kokichi said grinning at me. I took a deep breath. This is it. Keade, taka and mondo gave me all their support so I have to be brave and tell him how I feel!

"Well you see I-"

"a body has been discovered!" we both froze at the announcement "please go to the game room at your earliest convenience!"

"come on chihiro we better go" kokichi said with a serious expression. I nodded and followed him. Looks like my confession will have to wait.

We arrived at the game room to find clestes dead body. I know it's awful to think this but I was kinda glad that it wasn't mondo or someone I really care about.

Kyoko was on the ground inspecting her.

"what's it look like big sis?" kokichi asked.

She sighed "her head wound suggests that she died blunt force truma" she she was hit in the head by something. How cruel!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA

"hey guys look what I found" keade said bursting into the game room with a hammer in her hand covered in blood "I found it by the pool. It must be an important clue"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HAMMER

"that hammer looks peculiar don't you think" Byakuya stated.

I took a closer look and yeah it did look strange! It was painted blue and had the words justice hammer written on it.

"looks like something out of a cheesy 80s action anime" kokichi said.

"how tackless" Byakuya scoffed.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
JUSTICE HAMMER

"you know keade if you found the justice hammer at the pool then there probably more clues there" kokichi stated.

"good thinking kokichi!" hina smiled "let's go check in out!"

We went to the pool where we saw the locker moving. Rantaro opened the locker and a guy in a robot suit fell out.

"guys help I can't get this thing off!" oh it's Hiro!

"I knew it! Hiro you kill celest didn't you!" hina said tearfully.

"what! I didn't do anything!" Hiro yelped.

"save it degenerate we already know it was you" tenko yelled.

"this literally happened last time how are they still falling for this!" kokichi grumbled.

"don't worry kokichi" I said taking his hand "we'll prove hiros innocents and find the killer. Then everything will be alright"

Kokichi smiled back at me "thanks cherrio. You always know how to make me feel better"

My heart skipped a beat at that smile. I really love that boy. I hope I can tell him how I feel someday.