Happy As Long as I'm With You

Kokichis pov

I woke up in the arms of a angle. That angle was chihiro fugisaki my Kindhearted boyfriend. If it wasn't for him I would have never opened up to people. He brought out my kinder side and I love him for it.

I kissed his forehead "good morning my love" I said brightly.

His eyelashes fluttered open and he smiled sweety "good morning kokichi" he sat up and stole a kiss from me. I happily leaned into the kiss.

After some time I pulled away from the kiss "while I'd love to keep kissing you we need to get to the dining hall for some breakfast"

"right" he nodded with an adorable smile "just let me get changed"

"kay I'll wait for you!" I said sitting on our bed while chihiro ran to the bathroom.

Chihiro finished changing and the two of us walked down to the dining hall hand in hand.

We arrived at the dining hall and sat next to keade who we've been getting on well with recently. She was already sitting with shuichi, maki, kaito and mokoto.

"hey guy I-"

"go away" sayaka was cut off by mokotos harsh tone.

"but mokoto I-"

"no sayaka I won't let you sweet talk me again. You killed me after I believed in you!" mokoto yelled with tears in his eyes. I could tell sayakas constant batrayal really hurt him.

"mokoto please I only did it cause I wanted to see my friends" sayaka begged.

"I don't care what excuse you have you still killed me and shuichi in cold blood!" he yelled slamming his fist on the table.

"oh by the way the motives still the same as last time byeeee" Monokuma said disappearing as soon as he appeared.

"hear that shuichi. Better lock our doors tonight or sayaka might try and kill us again" mokoto said coldly.

Sayaka burst into tears and ran away.

"I feel kinda bad for her" chihiro muttered.

"Well you know what they say chihiro. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. You'd have to be an absolute fool to trust someone a thrid time"

"I suppose so" he sighed "so do you think another killing will start?"

"who knows" I muttered "hopefully our class will be smart enough to not start the killing game for a third time"

"yeah" chihiro nodded.

So a day passed.

Then two.

Then three.

And before we knew it a whole week had passed without a killing. That's the longest we've ever lasted without a killing. Our classmates seem to have no intention of killing this time around. That's good.

I hugged chihiros waist happily as we lay in bed. We may be trapped in a killing game but as long as he's with me I'll be happy.