The Serial Killer Strikes Again

Rantaros pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. I never liked Byakuya and never really got to know ryoma well but I know they were killed unjustly and I won't let them get away with it!

"I perpose that Korekiyo is the killer!" miu said confidently.

"eh? Me again?" Korekiyo muttered in disbelief. Great we're back to blindly accusing each other again!

"what makes you think Korekiyos the killer?" kiibo asked.

"simple. He wasn't with the group during the investigation so he was obviously hiding like a guilty cowered" miu grinned "ha the gorgeous girl genius strikes again!"

"she dose make a good point" chihiro muttered as everyone else murmured in agreement. Everyone's against him. Looks like I have to step in.

"himiko can explain kiyos disappearance. Can't you himiko?" I smiled at her.

"ah yes!" she spoke up "I was attacked by genocide Jill but Korekiyo saved me from her. He got pretty badly injured though so I had to take him to the nurses office"

"how do we know your not lying?" miu asked skeptically.

"Well-I -umm" himiko started sweating nervously. She struggling to think of a way to prove her innocence.

"if he really got injured then kiyo would have a scar from the incident" I stated.

"that's right!" himiko smiled greatfully "go on Kiyo show them!"

"very well" he nodded and lifted up his shirt, revealing a fresh looking scar. It was definitely no lie.

"oh would you look at that" miu chuckled awkwardly "I was wrong. That's rare"

"as kokichi would say its not that difficult for you to make a mistake. Your entire existence is a mistake" kyoko smirked.

"ouch" chihiro muttered.

"anyway on to more important matters" kyoko continued "I think after hearing himikos story it's pretty obvious who our killer is"

"really? Gontas not so sure" gonta muttered.

"Well I am" kyoko pulled out a pair of bloody scissors "do these look fermilier to any of you?"

"it looks like genocide Jill's scissors" shuichi gasped.

"precisely" kyoko grinned.

"w-why me I-is it b-because I'm ugly" toko said acussingly

"no toko it's because you best fit the discription." shuichi said backing me up. Everyone glared at her. No one was on her side.

Toko started breathing heavily before her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell backwards. She then jumped to her feet with blood red eyes and a long tongue.

"surprise here I am!" she yelled.

"alright Jill did you kill Byakuya and ryoma?" I said getting straight to the point.

"oh yeah I did and it was one of my finist works of art." she said looking lustful. Everyone was shocked. I mean it's not everyday the killer outright boasts about what they done!

"alright let's start voting. I'm more than ready to send this crazy bicth to the afterlife" mondo growled.

The rest of us agreed and we all voted for toko.

She was immediately dropped through a trap door. We didn't even get a chance to talk to her. Did monokuma just assume that we couldn't talk sense into a serial killer? She switched back to toko and was surrounded by Byakuya clones in monokuma masks. They started beating her up with books until she turned back into genocide Jill and stabbed them. It had little effect and the biyakuya clones grabbed a pair of scissors and pinned her to the wall leaving her to bleed to death. She died with a creepy smile on her face.

We all walked back to the elevator without saying a word.