The Death Of My Sidekicks

???s pov

I was walking through the school lost in thought. Kaitos been preoccupied with kokichi recently and I completely understand. The poor boy tried to take his life after losing a loved one. Still I can't help but feel a little jealous. Will he ever have time for me again? Will he...

My thoughts turned blank when I felt a knife go through my throat. My eyes widened as I choked on my own blood. Have I been targeted for murder?

Kokichis pov

I woke up to a blood curdling scream coming from the gym. It sounded like toko!

Kaito rubbed his eyes sleepily. He insisted on sleeping with me after the whole attempting suicide thing. "what's that noise" he muttered.

"I don't know but we should check it out" he nodded and we left the room together.

The two of us ran to the gym to find toko on the floor unconscious. I looked up and froze.

It was maki pinned to the wall with scissors and on the wall was blood lust written in blood. Laying at her feet was shuichis dead body.

"a body has been discovered!"

Everyone came running in with grim faces.

"no no maki! Shuichi!" kaito muttered on the verge of a panic attack.

"I'm going to take him out for a bit" I told the others as I gently led him out.

I sat him down outside "your ok kaito" I told him in a soothing tone. He nodded looking a little calmer

"yeah I just-I can't believe their gone" kaito said in a broken voice.

"I know it's hard kaito but we'll get through this together" I said gently. He nodded and hugged my waist.

"did you recognise those scissors?"

"yeah they looked like the custom made scissors genocide Jack carries around" he muttered.

"yeah I thought so" I muttered.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
GENOCIDE JACKS SCISSORS

I walked back in and everyone was already investigating. Keade was investigating shuichis body on shaky legs. This must be so hard on her.

"shuichi had his throat slit" keade shallowed. I covered my mouth in shock. His death reminded me too much of chihiro.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SLIT THROAT

I decided to inspect makis body. The way maki was killed and the bloody message was definitely in par with the genocide Jack case but I noticed something very odd about the scissors.

"have you noticed it too?" keade smiled at me.

I nodded "these scissors are definitely fake"

"indeed" she smiled confidently "there's no way those scissors belong to the real genocide Jack"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
FAKE SCISSORS

"kokichi I found something!" kaito ran in suddenly.

"show me" I said following him.

He led me to the music room and pointed to a bloody spot near the piano. This could be where she died.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MURDER IN THE MUSIC ROOM?

"I also found this inside the piano" kaito handed me a bloody knife. I noticed the knife had a dove carved into it. Interesting.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MURDER WEAPON

"if a knife was used to kill her then where was the killing blow?" I muttered "we have to check the body again"

I ran back to the gym and looked closely at makis body. I noticed a clear stab wound in her neck. How did I miss that before!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
KILLING BLOW

"alright brats" Monokuma popped up "I'm bored as hell. Let's just get to the class trail already!"

I sighed and turned to the others "alright let's get started!"