Smashed Head

Rantaros pov

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. My very own roommate taka was laying dead at my feet!

"oh there you are rantaro. What are you looking at-ahhh" keade and shuichi screamed once they cause sight of takas body. And once they did...

"a body has been discovered!"

I sighed and turned to them "let's get started"

I bent down to inspect the body. His head was smashed in. Probably by the same hammer hifumi was hit with.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SMASHED HEAD

I found a bloody hammer next to his body. There's two hammers? Odd.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SECOND HAMMER

"taka!" mondo ran in and hugged takas body close "no no baby please wake up. Come on you gotta wake up. You can't leave me please!" he burst into tears. Leon and chihiro ran up to comfert him. I sighed and went back down to confront hifumi. Maybe he'll be able to tell me more.

I reached the nurses office but hifumi was no where to be seen. Weird where is he-

"welcome back Mr amomi"

"ahhhhh!" I screamed and turned around to see hifumi standing behind me. How dose a guy that big manage to sneak around me!

"sorry if I startled you Mr amomi" hifumi apologised "I was simply cleaning the blood from my head"

"ok" I nodded "can you remember anything about your attacker? Takas body's been found and this could really help with the investigation"

"oh may that's terrible" hifumi gasped "but I'm afraid my mind is still foggy. I don't think I can help in this investigation"

"that's fine I understand" so hifumi can't remember a thing. Dose he really have memory loss?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
HIFUMIS MEMORY LOSS?

"Well I'll be taking my leave. Good day Mr amomi" with that he waddled out of the room.

I decided to investigate the nurses office a bit. I looked through the room and found nothing until I looked in the bin.

I found a bloody cloth with an anime character on it. It must be the cloth hifumi used to wipe up his bloody wound.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOODY CLOTH

I dug in further and found an empty blood pack. What the hell is this doing here?

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLOOD PACK

Then Monokuma popped up, saying he was bored and demanded that we go to the trail grounds.

On my way down there I heard mondo mutter "I'm going to kill the son of a bitch that took my taka from me"

I sighed. That's exactly the same way taka reacted when he lost mondo. They really were perfect for each other.