Chased By A Killer

Kokichis pov

"hey kokichi" I turned around to see big sis kyoko. We haven't spoke much since I started dating chihiro.

"hey big sis" I said hugging her waist.

"I've noticed you and chihiro started dating" kyoko smiled down at me.

"mmm are you mad" I tilted my head slightly.

"no" she gently petted my head "I know chihiro and I think he will be good for you. The important thing is are you happy with him?"

"yep I'm really happy. I never thought anyone would love me" I giggled.

She pulled me into a "then that's all that matters" I nuzzled into her chest. I'm so glad she's back. She truly is the person who understands me best.

"gotta go big sis I'm meeting up with chihiro!"

"alright have fun"

I skipped down the hallway happily. I can't wait to see chi again. We're going to have so much fun-

A knife was thrown at me, missing me by a hair. I turned around to see a person in a mask with blood dripping down. Right behind them was a dead Hiro. I stared at them in disbelief. I couldn't make out their body type or gender. Shit it could be anyone!

I ran for dear life. The masked killer chased after me. They probably want me dead so I don't cause trouble in the class Trail. Shit this is what I get for being smart!

I wasn't looking where I was going though and tripped down the stairs. I looked down to see my foot bent at a awkward angle. Holy shit I broke my ankle.

I screamed in agony as the killer slowly walked down the stairs towards me. They raised their knife to stab me when... Mondo came out of nowhere and held them back!

"taka get the kid to the nurses office" mondo yelled.

"right big bro!" taka picked me up and ran  down the hall with me.

"forget about me taka" I tried to reason with him "my ankle can wait mondo needs our help!"

"your ankle most certainly cannot wait young man" taka scolded "it need immediate medical attention. Besides mondos a strong guy. He's can handle things just fine" he sure has alot of confidence in him. Those two are perfect for each other.

"I hope you're right taka"