Regret

Rantaros pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. Kiibo may have been a robot but he was just as human as the rest of us. The one who did this to him is one of us and I will find them!

"Well to start off kiibo cause of death was being dismantled and having his head torn off" I muttered "that much is obvious just by looking at him"

"yeah I got that much but what the fuck was the murder weapon?" mondo asked.

"it was definitely the hammer" miu said firmly.

"the what now?" I asked feeling confused.

"the hammer! Geez weren't you paying attention at all" miu scolded "it was right next to Kiibos body"

"miu there's no way a hammer was the murder weapon" shuichi said firmly.

"why the fuck not tiny dick?" miu yelled.

"t-tiny dick" shuichi said turning scarlet.

"I think what shuichis trying to say is that kiibos injuries don't align with blows from a hammer" I jumped in "kiibo would be smashed to bits if a hammer was used. It's alot more likely that a wrench was used"

"exactly thank you rantaro" shuichi said, getting over his embarrassment "in fact the only person who would have that much experience when it comes to dismantling robots would be... You miu!"

"eek!" miu yelped. She's not even trying to deny it. I guess this is what happens when you get caught one too many times.

"alright you know what time it is it's voting time!" Monokumas voice cut in.

So we voted for her and got it right.

"miu why? This was such a waste of life!" keade yelled wanting to at least understand why this had to happen.

"you don't understand" she sighed "my inventions mean the world to me. I couldn't just just stand back and let the world forget!"

"your talent really meant that much to you?" shuichi asked.

"yes it did! But it shouldn't have meant more than Kiibos life. Oh god I can't believe I sacrificed the most important person in the world over my stupid reputation!" Miu fell to her knees sobbing.

I walked up and pulled her into a hug "it's ok miu. I forgive you and I'm sure kiibo would too"

Mius eyes filled with tears "thank you ran" she hugged me back .

"alright then let's give it everything we got iiiits punishment Time!"

Miu was strapped down to a chair with a VR set placed on her head.

Miu irumas punishment
A VR experience

The game began. Miu tryed her best to get through the VR game but eventually she failed. Her failer activated a knife trap in the VR set. Her eyes were stabbed killing her instantly. We watched in horror as the blood ran down her face.

I slowly turned my back on the gruesome sight and followed the others into the elevator.