Therapy Session

Rantaros pov

I finished my breakfast with mondo. We were the only ones there when we arrived at the dining hall. Where is everyone?

We explored the school looking for our friends but we couldn't find them anywhere. Until...

"that was very good kiyo. Your recovery is nothing short of impressive!"

"that's only thanks to you keade. Humanity truly is beautiful!"

I peaked into the classroom to see everyone sitting down in a circle. All the tables had been moved and written on the chalkboard said "tell us how you feel!"

"oh keade must be hosting a therapy session" I smiled. That woman is nothing short of incredible.

"tch how lame" mondo muttered.

"come on Mr grumpy let's join in!"

"like fuck I am. Let me go!"

Somehow I managed to drag mondo into the room and sit him down in one of the empty seats.

"ok mondo why don't you tell us how you feel?" keade smiled warmly at him.

"tch I got nothing to talk about" mondo muttered.

"come on dude!" Leon pouted "stop being such a hardass and talk to us" the others muttered in agreement.

Mondo sighed "ok Well I'm not doing good. I've shut off my emotions after my brother died so I'm not good at talking about feeling and shit but things were different with taka. I had no problem telling him how I feel but now that he's gone I have no idea how I'm going to keep moving without him" he was shaking at this point. I've never seen him in such a fragile state.

Leon and chihiro ran up and hugged him.

"we're proud of you dude" Leon grinned.

"yeah your really brave mondo" chihiro smiled at him.

Mondo burst into tears and hugged the two boys. It was a real bittersweet moment.

We should try and do this more often.