Depressing Times

Keades pov

We were all sitting in the dinning hall feeling miserable. After yesterday who could blame us? Angie, himiko. They were both killed in such a pointless way! Is this our life now? Just death after death with no hope of escape?

Suddenly I heard someone enter the dining hall. I turned around to see tenko. She looked like she hadn't slept last night plus she'd clearly been crying. Himikos death must have taken a toll on her.

"tenko are you ok?" chihiro ran up to her with kokichi close behind.

She slowly walked up to them and pulled the two boys into a tearful hug.

"I just wanted to be happy like you two" she sobbed "I wanted to be happy with himiko! But thanks to me she's dead! It's all my fault!"

"no tenko it's not your fault" chihiro said reassuringly.

"yeah if anyones to blame its Tsmugi and junko!" kokichi insisted.

"their right tenko" I stood up and held out my head "no one here is to blame and if we work together we'll definitely get out of here!"

"yep that's all there is to it" hina chirped while sakura nodded proudly.

Tenko teared up and took my hand "thank you. Thank you all!"

Everyone's working so hard to keep their hopes up and get out of here. There's no way I can give up now! I gotta stop moping about and step up to the challenge! That way everyone will get out just fine!

I know they will.