Motive

Kokichis pov

We all ran to the gymnasium with our hearts pounding in our chests. Another motive? What will it be? Am I going to lose anyone else? Why do I suddenly feel so terrified!

We finally arrived at the gym to find monokuma grinning like a she-cat.

"alright you overgrown sex toy" miu said as crudely as ever "tell us what the heck kinda motive you got for us!"

"I glad you asked" monokuma took his hand from behind his back to reveal several notes each with our names on it. "do you know what theses are? There embarrassing secrets that I can reveal at the drop of a hat! Here I'll let you each read your secret" so it's just like before.

He handed each of us our note. I read what was on my note.

"kokichi ouma tried to commit suicide after chihiro and kyokos trail"

My eyes widened. This secrets different then last time. Are they bringing up more extreme secrets to up the chance of someone starting a killing? Everyone else had a similar reaction.

"oh the horror! I can't imagine anything worse than having your deepest darkest secrets revealed! So if you want to avoid that I suggest you kids start killing before the twenty-four hour time limit is up" with that monokuma vanished.

We didn't know what to do at that point. We just stared at each other, mostly in fear. My chest was hurting. The pain I felt from losing chihiro and kyoko. I never want to feel that way again!

Kaito placed a hand on my shoulder "come on buddy its getting late. I'll walk you back to your dorm"

"do whatever you want idiot-chan" I muttered.

"hey!"

We walked to the dorm room mostly in silence. Kaito tried to start a conversation but quickly stopped once he realised I wasn't in the mood to talk.

"ok we're here. See you later kokichi" kaito waved. I nodded and walked inside.

I looked around my dorm room. This used to be a place where me and chihiro would cuddle together, laugh together and feel safe. Now it's just a room that reminds me of my pain and sadness.

I fell to my knees and broke down into tears.