Class Trail

Kokichis pov

We all took our places at the stands. Kyoko and chihiro. The two most important people in my life are now dead and I'm going to find their killer no matter what. I'll make them pay even if I have to drag them to the execution room myself!

"the victims in this case are sadly kyoko and chihiro" shuichi stated.

"son of a bitch" mondo growled.

"it's ok mondo we will make the villein pay for what they've done!" taka said, encouraging his boyfriend.

Seeing them together reminded me of my time with chihiro. It hurts. I can't think like this. I took both of my hand and slapped my cheeks hard. Get a hold of yourself kokichi! You have to solve this case. No one else will!

"the killer slit their throats with the survival knife" I said gaining my composer.

"that survival knife" mokoto gasped "doesn't that knife belong to mukuro?"

"yeah c-come to t-think about it that h-hair looks like m-mukuros too" toko stuttered.

"wait no it isn't me-"

"ding ding ding you got it right!" Monokuma yelled cutting mukuro off.

"huh" was all that mukuro could say.

"but the hair was clearly cut" shuichi argued "so the black hair was most likely planted-"

"hey cool it down Mr detective" Monokuma yelled angrily "I told you that you were right so just vote for mukuro!"

The realisation hit me like a ton of bricks "you did this" I said through clenched teeth "you killed them to get your little game started up and now your letting your lanky take the fall!"

"maybe I did" Monokuma giggled "but voting for junko and Tsmugi isn't an option so either vote for mukuro or you'll all die" mukuro looked at us pleadingly. I sighed. I'm sorry

*time skip*

"wonderful everyone you voted correctly"

No we didn't.

"now the rotten killer can die!"

It's all lies.

"are you ready for this trilling execution?"

I failed them.

"you" mukuro pointed a shaky finger at Monokuma "you threw me under the bus yet again! I hate you junko enoshima. Do you hear me I hate you!"

"phuhuhu" Monokuma giggled "let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiits punishment Time!"

Murkuro looked around helplessly before being dragged away by a chain. She was dragged onto what looked like a war zone. She passed by a sign that said...

Mukuro ikusabas punishment
Mine field

Like the name suggests mukuro was dragged onto a mine field. Bombs went off one after another and smoke filled the area. When the chain finally came out of the mine field all that was left was her decapitated head.

I clutched my chest. It felt like that chain was wrapped around my neck now. I couldn't breathe. My big sister. My boyfriend. They were both dead and I wasn't even able to bring their killer to justice.

I really am worthless.