The Masterminds Are Revealed (again)

Kokichis pov

We all took our places at the stands for the final time. This is it. One last time and then I can see chihiro again. Let's do this!

Junko and tsumugi were already standing at the spare stand. I guess they got tired of hiding. Well I got tired of their lame attempts at a suspenseful intro so it works out both ways!

"alright fuckwads!" junko yelled "have you found out ran rans secret UWU" she switched to her cutesie persona. Dear god this woman is going to give me a headache!

"man I haven't found anything" kaito sighed. The others murmured in agreement.

"well luckily for your guys me and mokoto actually knew what we were looking for" I grinned as I showed them the tape.

"what's that?" hina asked.

"it's rantaros motive tape" I explained "in it he explains what his ultimate survivor title means"

"and w-what d-dose it mean?" toko asked.

"well according to the video he was in a previous killing game where he... killing all the partisapints and escaped" mokoto said gravely.

"rantaro really did that?" keade said turning pale.

"I'm afraid so" I sighed.

"that's crazy" kaito muttered.

"Well we found out rantaro secret" taka voice was slowly getting angrier "we played your little game so just execute yourselves already!"

"aww whats the rush" tsumugi smiled "let me at least give you a little Dispair before I go"

A monitor switched on reveling kaitos face.

"hey that's me!" kaito gasped. I sighed. I knew where this was going.

"hey there I'm kaito mamota and I'm here to sign up for danganrompa" he said in a gruff voice "I guess I'll be the ultimate astronaut since it sounds badass as hell! As for my reasons why? You get a shit ton of cash if you win right? Well I want it! I'm gonna kill everyone here and become a millionaire!"

"n-no" kaito stuttered "that's not me. That's not me!"

"your right kaito" I took his hand "that's not you. Not anymore"

He turned to me greatfully "thanks sidekick"

"that's not all I have either" tsumugi giggled "tenko it's your turn"

"whatever you show me I can handle!" tenko said trying to sound brave but it came out kinda shaky.

The monitor switched to tenko.

"hello my names tenko and I'd like to sign up for danganrompa. Why? Umm Well there's this girl named himiko in my class who's joining danganrompa" her cheeks turned red "I want to protect her from all the bad things that could happen in the game. I'll be an Akido master like my mom who can protect anyone she loves. That is all" the monitor switched off.

"I wanted to protect himiko" tears brimmed in her eyes "I'm glad. I'm so glad that my feelings for her weren't fake!" hina hugged the girl close as she cried.

"ok last but not least the forgettable robot kiibo"

"hey that's not nice" kiibo yelled.

"neithers crushing me to death but you still did that" tsumugi glared at him.

"is she holding a grudge against me?" kiibo asked nervously.

The monitor switched on revealing a dark room with only a pair of blue eyes visible.

"what is your name" a voice asked.

"I am K1b0" a robotic voice came out. It sounded like kiibo if his emotions were sucked out of him.

"and what is your mission?" the voice asked.

"I am to monitor the other players and make sure they don't break the rules" robotic kiibo replied.

"and what will you do if one person breaks the rules?"

He lifted up his arm and transformed it into a laser beam "I will eliminate them"

"excellent" the voice chuckled "I think he's ready"

The monitor shut off.

"I was made simply to monitor and hurt my friends" kiibo said in disbelief.

"hey its ok kiibo" mokoto said firmly "that's not you that's just what they programed your to do! you would never do anything to hurt us. I trust you with my life!"

"your right. I have to stay strong" kiibo forced a smile on his face. Hearing the truth can be difficult but it's looks like everyone dealing with it well.

"Well that was fun" tsumugi giggled "well shall we go junko sempi?"

"fuck yeah let's get executed already" junko yelled.

"goodbye everyone. It was fun playing with you" tsumugi waved before the chain dragged her and junko away.

*time skip till after the execution*

I watched the execution with a satisfied grin. Finally I brought kyoko and chihiros killer to justice.

Now they can finally rest in peace.