Part 18: Love Hug

The program team of "Escape to Yaoyao" was very mindful. They filmed the videos of the guests getting on their cars and edited them together. They immediately posted on Weibo, which was regarded as announcing the list of guests who had been kept secret before.

@ Fled official micro: @ cocoa shell @ T.ATW- not care @ T.ATW- Xin Shi Yan @ TMW-Xun @ love to sing Yi Qian Ning, a successful punch Pursuit bring five guests, guests have been turned over to the phone, they do not Know who you will meet on the show and what you will see. Look forward to their wonderful performance with Xiaotao. Follow Xiaotao and forward this Weibo. On the day of the first episode, 5 people will be selected to send guests to sign.

[video]

As soon as the official announcement Weibo of the official Weibo was published, it immediately attracted the attention of many people. The guests' support began to line up in the comments to call. In addition, there was also a lot of discussion.

Netizen 1: The talented actor Bei Ke, there is no need to say anything, please support.

Netizen 2: I knew that there must be a group that I did. Weiwei and Yan brother are both here. I'm going after this show.

Netizen 3: Ah, ah, ah, Jiang Xun, what did I see, the fairy program group, I heard my prayer, ah, ah, I am different from you, I don't understand e-sports, I'm Jiang Xun's Yan Fen, I really want to see him on a variety show.

Netizen 4: Qian Yining's first variety show!

There is also a group of netizens who have been squatting on Weibo, waiting for Jiang Xun and Gu Wei to respond to that non-mainstream Weibo. The response did not arrive, but it was until the official announcement of the two people on the variety show together——

Netizen 5: Was Jiang Xun's Weibo hype for variety shows last night?

Netizen 6: Hype your mother, does hype require us to pay such a high price for seeking God? It was dug out ten years ago. If you take out your black history ten years ago, I will give you a try online.

Netizen 7: Your e-sports fans are so grumpy. Don't say anything else, did you guys see it? In the video, Gu Weicai just turned on his phone, and then he opened Weibo, his expression was immediately wrong hahahahaha, did he just see his likes, it's over, I feel Gu It's not going to be autistic.

Netizen 8: It should be. Although I am Gu Weifan, I must say that our brother's acting skills are really not that good. This is a true reflection.

Netizen 9: The first time I saw Gu Wei on a variety show so happy, was it because I wanted to escape the beating of God-seeking? [狗头] Has Gu Wei ever thought that Jiang Xun is in the same variety show with him?

Netizen 10: Damn, I'm looking forward to it, please give Gu Wei more shots later, I can't wait to see the two meet!

Due to Gu Wei's hand skating the day before, the official announcement of "Escape to Yaoyao" received the attention of countless netizens.

*

After Gu Wei handed in his mobile phone, the director group's car stopped at an intersection not long after it drove. Shi Xinyan got in another car at the director's request.

"Weiwei, remember to find me in the next game." Shi Xinyan waved at Gu Wei.

"I see, don't worry, I must be the first to find you." Gu Wei thought about it, and no matter what venue it was, he had to find members of the same group first, so as not to face strangers and have no sense of variety.

As the car continued to drive forward, Gu Wei originally wanted to sleep, but woke up a few times. He simply cheered up and didn't sleep again. He couldn't help but remembered the hot search he had seen not long ago.