Part 67: scenes clocked in

"The relationship between your regiment is really good..." Mu Yue, Guan Weixin, retired from the group without changing his face, stunned.

There are rumors that the T.ATW boy group is currently the most popular boy group. When Mu Yue watched an interview with T.ATW by an entertainment company not long ago, the members jokingly called themselves a plastic boy group. ——

"We are very plastic." Rapper Chi Yunkai said, "We will always kick the one who plays the best game out of the group."

"When we are busy, we play our own games." C-bit Fu Zhi said, "Our relationship is not good at all, really."

"Where is Gu Wei?" the reporter asked, "You are the youngest in the regiment. Brothers say you are a plastic regiment. Do you have any opinion?"

"Hmm..." said Gu Wei in the interview video, "I have learned to quit the group after I got into trouble. The trouble I said includes but is not limited to playing games and pitting teammates."

Shi Xinyan also said: "It's fine, and I will too. The troubles include but not limited to eating snail noodles in the living room."

Entertainment: "..."

Mu Yue thought they were in business at the time, and deliberately joked, but he didn't expect these people to come for real.

Mu Yue remembered that the agent recently received an interview with T.ATW and needed to enter the men's team dormitory to shoot. Mu Yue felt from the bottom of his heart that the small broken team's character set really couldn't be kept.

Gu Wei is accustomed to it, not knowing Mu Yue's inner thoughts. He is looking forward to the second issue of "Escape to Yaoyao", because this is a variety show he recorded with Jiang Xun, and in this issue, he has his first period costume appearance.

The trailer is not long. Click on the trailer and an old city wall appears in front of the audience, followed by the scene of a few guests entering the dressing room.

Here, the trailer is accompanied by subtitles: "Time and space are reversed, let us see what they were like a long, long time ago?"

The picture has changed. This clip is the clip taken after everyone has made the makeup. The later stage of the program group is extremely powerful, and various special effects have been added to this clip.

Gu Wei was wearing a cyan ancient costume, sitting on the blue stone, with swaying flowers and trees above his head, Jiang Xun was wearing a black king costume, standing in the night, the camera position moved, he looked up at the camera as if inadvertently Smiled.

After that, Shi Xinyan, Bei Ke, and Qian Yining, who was forced to wear women's clothing again, appeared in front of everyone in turn.

The ancient costumes of the five people appeared on the screen at the same time, and then the sound of bells rang, and a group of people in white clothes were walking strangely around the palace wall.

After that, there is a footage edited by the program group. Gu Wei and Shi Xinyan complained about the director and teammates as they walked.

The subtitles appeared: "What are they looking for?"

The screen stops here, and the trailer ends here.

But such a trailer of less than 2 minutes is enough to excite the netizens who have been waiting for a long time.

@ Chocolate Cake: Blowing a wave of Gu Wei's rainbow fart. There are stars in his younger brother's eyes. The costume looks so good. If you want to make TV series and movies, you can Kangkang Weiwei. No matter what, this face is real. Nothing to say.