Part 69: Give him money if you love him

After a short voice call, Gu Wei Jiang was so speechless that Jiang Xun couldn't speak. The two finally said goodnight to each other when they put down their phones, and Gu Wei found out that both the agent and Mu Yue had sent messages to himself.

Agent: Don't say anything about Weibo, Fu Zhi and the others, I have already trained them, don't talk.

Gu Wei: "?"

He made a phone call, how did he feel that he had missed a lot of things.

Mu Yue: Brother, are you watching a variety show? It's pinched on Weibo, so you don't think you have seen it. It is not us who need to solve the problem this time. Let's wait and see for the time being.

Pinch what?

Gu Wei was going to watch the lively, but the new message was first displayed on WeChat——

"Fu Zhi" invites you to join the group [Blow, blow, my pride and indulgence].

[Love me, please give me money]: Why did the group name change again?

[stone]: It's changed well and it fits the theme of tonight.

[Shou Deyun Kai sees the moon cakes]: The company told us to stop speaking, we didn't post it, we just liked it, and it was useless for Sister Zhao to train us.

[Early morning sun]: When we locked Jiang Enyuan in the toilet, why didn't we splash a basin of water?

[stone]: Second, pour boiling water.

[Fu Zhi]: ...what is your quality? Do you want to watch the manager's performance burst into tears?

[stone]: Hey, we are a small group of plastic sticks. There are occasional group spirits, but the quality is really lacking.

[Love me, please give me money]: So, you really did it back then...

[Fu Zhi]: No.

[Early morning sun]: No.

[stone]: There is no video.

[Shou Deyun Kai sees the moon cake]: Who knows who did it.

[Love me, please give me money]:...

Gu Wei wanted to know what they were talking about, so he opened Weibo and saw "Jiang Enyuan apologize" and "Distressed Gu Wei" that were posted on hot searches with Variety Show. He was contacted by netizens for fear of needles in Variety Show. In the fourth issue of "Wandering Together", I got in touch with the sewing kit that Jiang Enyuan handed to him at the time.

When Gu Wei was recording a variety show, he really didn't realize that Jiang Enyuan gave the sewing kit. I have to say that the eyes of netizens are really amazing.

@ Panda head: emmmm, don't care about the choreography, but the impression of Jiang Enyuan has deteriorated. It is unlikely that this is a coincidence, and I remember that Gu Wei was scolded on the hot search overnight. This matter is big or small, but there is no need to go on a hot search. I think someone is taking the rhythm. Anyway, it doesn't feel so simple.

@红枣姬茶: Come on, don't make any noise, I think this is a dog biting a dog, both of them are not good things, they can be separated, there is no quiet at night.

@不歪的果仁: The fans of Jiang Enyuan's family wake up, your masters are not so silly and sweet on the surface.

At twelve o'clock in the evening, when Gu Wei was about to go to bed, there was another lively on Weibo. Jiang Enyuan's company worked overtime and drove out a public relations statement——

"A statement on some of the remarks that appeared on the Internet: Our company's artist Jiang Enyuan is not familiar with a certain star of Xueqing Entertainment, and never knows the mental problem of a certain star. Please delete the relevant rumors, and our company will investigate it when necessary. legal liability."