Part 55: If you regret it, just take it off and step back!

The car drove all the way to the underground garage of the hotel. Gu Wei followed Jiang Xun on the elevator and walked in the direction of the room.

"Weiwei, look at the road." Jiang Xun took the phone from Gu Wei's hand, "Don't look at the phone while walking."

"Just saw a wonderful place, let me finish it." Gu Wei tried to grab the phone, but was unsuccessful.

"Go back and watch it again." Jiang Xun said that he would not give it. "Gu Weiwei, if you want to watch me so much, you don't need to watch the recording. I'm right next to you now."

"It's different." Gu Wei tried to argue.

"Aren't you going to say that my emoticon pack is better than me?" Jiang Xun was wary.

Gu Wei: "...No, no, I look good, really."

Seeking God is too vengeful, how long ago this happened, how can it still be remembered in my heart.

Jiang Xun on the field seemed a lot colder than usual, but Gu Wei liked it more and more, so he told Jiang Xun the reason.

"Understood." Jiang Xun nodded thoughtfully, "Weiwei likes me to be fierce."

Jiang Xun opened the door of the room and pushed a little behind Gu Wei's back, pushing the person into the room, and then returning the phone to Gu Wei.

"Brother, I saw a GIF of your World Championship last time." Gu Wei said, "It was during the finals. You looked at the auditorium, then smiled, and said something to the headset. I think You are so handsome on that picture."

This animated picture was saved by many netizens, frantically blowing Jiang Xun's appearance.

"That one." Jiang Xun remembered, "I have an impression, but I was talking about'caibei'."

Gu Wei: "..."

Fine.

He shouldn't ask.

"Right." Gu Wei remembered a big event, "Jiang Xun, did you tell Jiang Ying that we might get engaged?"

Gu Wei had just heard Jiang Xun's mother's phone call, and he had been brushing up on the family's presence.

"I originally planned to tell him, but every time I was interrupted." Jiang Xun said, "After going back this time, you have to explain this to him clearly. Are you two still right?"

Gu Wei: "...Yes."

Because of this, he never knew where to speak about this matter.

"Go back tomorrow and tell him that no matter what, you have to accept the facts." Jiang Xun said, "Sit down, rub your neck, and see if you don't dare to move."

Gu Weizhen really hurts his neck, so he immediately sat down in front of Jiang Xun.

"Where does it hurt the most?" Jiang Xun asked.

Gu Wei pointed out a location, and felt Jiang Xun's slightly cool hand against his neck, and gently rubbed him a few times.

It's great, this is the hand of a world champion, and it looks good, Gu Wei thought.

"What are you thinking?" Jiang Xun noticed his expression, "Smiling?"

"The game is so good." Gu Wei changed the subject.

Jiang Xun didn't pierce through, and continued to help him rub the most painful part, adding some strength in his hands.

Gu Wei: "...hiss."

"Let's bear it." Jiang Xun said, "How old you are, you can still twist your neck while sleeping."

Gu Wei didn't know, he hadn't done this for a long time, and he thought it was probably because he slept too dead last night.