Part 59: Wow

Gu Wei looked at the string of "false" on the phone screen and laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" the makeup artist asked. "Brother, you look so good when you smile. No wonder you have so many face powders."

"I'm watching a new variety show." Gu Wei said, "a bit surprised."

The sixth issue of "Wandering Together" did surprise him. Except for this comment, netizens' evaluations of this issue of variety shows are considered good. For the first time, Gu Wei was not caught in the same frame as Jiang Enyuan. black.

Netizen 1: Jiang Yingfen, I feel that Gu Wei is not that annoying, and he helped his brother drive away the biting goose. Is there a misunderstanding about the previous choreography plagiarism? I don't think Jiang Enyuan can tell anything. When the evidence comes, it looks like a vague action, and there is a limit to blackness.

Netizen 2: Passers-by, I was also fancied by Gu Weiquan. In the kitchen section, I don't know what Jiang Ying asked him. He suddenly laughed. It's so sweet. I used to read T.ATW's performance on Weibo. Gu Wei doesn't seem to laugh much.

Netizen 3: The company requires that the main dancer can be salty or sweet, but the little hedgehog knows that Gu Wei is very good at the audience, especially fond of fans, and often let us chase stars and spend less money not to stay up late, just ask where to find such a good idol .

Netizen 4: Originally I was in a bad mood today, but now I am better. Seeing the idol I like, I always feel that everything is worth it. The kitchen section is so funny, why Jiang Ying keeps "Oh?" Ah, it's so funny hahahaha, is there any confusion he can't solve?

Netizen 5: Where all the members sang together, I was so excited. Let's not say that I can see Gu Wei and Jiang Ying singing together in the rest of my life. Have you noticed that this passage is called "TMW Niubi", but Gu Wei yelled "Jiang Xun is awesome." Sisters who chanted "I'm looking for something intriguing." I feel like I can make a wave of performance.

In addition, there are also many details that Gu Wei did not pay attention to by netizens specifically to discuss——

Netizen 6: The babies who chased "The Wandering", do you remember that when the fifth episode was in a Nordic town, Jiang Enyuan said that Gu Wei's English was not good. After the broadcast, there were still a group of people who had a low degree of education, but When you go back to listen to that song in this issue, Gu Wei's English pronunciation is simply not more standard. My first-class undergraduate student believes that his pronunciation is not his standard.

Netizen 7: Yes, I also noticed it. I was thinking about this problem at the time. Jiang Enyuan's fan is dark and Gu Wei has a low degree of impoliteness. Did he move his lips while singing, huh? ? ? I feel that Gu Wei dropped out of school for a reason.

Netizen 8: I'm a little hedgehog, but I was fanned by Jiang Ying's circle today. Jiang Ying really has a real temperament. He has been stunned by Jiang Enyuan several times. It's all on the face, really tough.

Netizen 9: I want to say that Jiang Ying was so good, Jiang Enyuan didn't dare to criticize him. I really don't want to see the choreography problem anymore. Every day I search for Gu Wei's name and I can find the job black with the rhythm. I feel that Jiang Enyuan's attitude is very strange, and I always cite the topic there, Jiang Ying Said my heart.

"Still browsing Weibo?" The voice came from above Gu Wei, Jiang Xun stopped by Gu Wei's side, and pulled Gu Wei's hand down a bit, "The phone is too close, please protect your eyes." Children."

Gu Wei found out that the makeup artist had already left at some point. He heard Jiang Xun's voice, his first reaction was to hide the phone, but Jiang Xun stopped him.