Part 28: What about the black material at home?

As soon as Gu Wei arrived at the company, he received a call from his agent: "I didn't arrange any work for you this week. I pushed you everything except one endorsement and one cover. You'll take a good look at the script and plan to join the team next week. Up."

"Okay, I see." Gu Wei connected a charging cable to the phone and clicked on Weibo.

A few days ago, he had made such a big incident in the middle of the night before leaving. As expected, netizens had already partyed under his last Weibo.

@Recute the word today: How about Gu Weiren, did he just run away after getting into trouble? There was no response.

@花茶茶: Bitch, bitch, Gu Wei's routine operation, and stir himself up.

@海是鱼的泪: Seeing the official announcement of "Mingming Like the Moon", don't scold me. My brother is looking for a role, so he just turned to Jiang Xun's Weibo. He was serious and didn't do anything wrong. Can some people keep their mouths clean?

@User...*%&¥: Gu Wei is just thinking, ok? What do you want to wash? Don't you just want to warm up the new drama? It's all on Jiang Xun's head.

@小刺痘家的雨伞伞: Some trumpets put their mouths clean, and you will know that you are a job gangster by looking through your records. From black Gu Weihei two days ago to now interesting?

Gu Weidian opened the crew's Weibo, and sure enough, on the day he participated in the variety show, the crew released the official announcement of "Ming Ming Like the Moon"——

@贺澄@宣绘桐Lisa@T.ATW顾未@宁遥, at the beginning of autumn, it is bright as the moon.

"Clearly Like the Moon" is a big IP adaptation. As soon as the official announcement came out, the Weibo of the four actors was first captured by book fans. The black fans under Gu Wei's Weibo found the right time to bring the rhythm and lead the book fans to their dissatisfaction. The actor itself.

@劳资永恒十一岁: Oh my god, is the crew crazy? I found a black and red traffic to play me Miao Zihan, what is the director thinking? Do you want traffic or quality?

@呱呱—Did you study today: Harm! Sister, please be content. I heard that he played the male one before, but now he has saved the male one. I feel sorry for our Miao Miao, and he is asking for a change of roles.

@User9786565: This traffic simply doesn't want to play well. He tried to make himself hot before joining the group. You see, he also followed Jiang Xun's Weibo in order to clean himself up, did TMW's God-seeking treat him, huh, huh? .

@ Chocolate Molten Salt Cake: That seems to be true! Book fans beg Gu Wei to let Miao Zihan go.

@ Snowflake***: +1, I beg Gu Wei to let Miao Zihan go.

@小刺大会的晴天娃娃:? ? ? Those few people in the comments closed their eyes awkwardly and interestingly? The show hasn't started yet, but it can be broken for you.

"There is a trumpet playing the rhythm." Assistant Mu Yue stopped beside Gu Wei.

"I know." Assistant Gu Weichong smiled, "They punch me at work regularly every day."

Mu Yue was amused by his statement.

*

Jiang Xun didn't go home, and went straight to the club. As soon as he walked into the training room, he saw a man sitting in his seat—

The teammate spread his hands helplessly at him. Jiang Ying, who was sitting in his position, slowly turned around. The mobile phone held in his hand showed the app interface that Jiang Xun had seen before.

"You didn't work today?" Jiang Xun was a little surprised.

"Brother." Jiang Ying is facing the enemy, "Just now, the opponent followed you on Weibo."

Jiang Xun stopped, taking out his mobile phone in Jiang Ying's expectant gaze, and clicking on his Weibo interface.

"Remove him." Jiang Ying rubbed his hands expectantly, "You are my brother."

Not in vain, he slipped out of the crew specially.

Then he saw his brother found @T.ATW顾未 in the fan list, and he clicked his attention at a speed that he couldn't stop him at all.

Jiang Ying's mobile phone vibrated wildly, and several messages appeared.

Super Near Star Rice Ball, your little baby T.ATW Gu Wei has followed @TMW-Xun.

Super Star Rice Ball, your little T.ATW Gu Wei has bubbled up on Weibo.

Super Star Rice Ball, your little T.ATW Gu has not been followed by @TWM-Xun.

Jiang Ying was stunned for a while, and then asked: "My little baby...Bah, I mean my opponent, there is his five G black material in my USB flash drive, brother, do you want to brainwash it again?"

"Then you send it." Jiang Xun said.

Jiang Ying saw hope again, and joyfully offered the counterfeit that she had cherished for a long time.

"That's right, don't pay attention to the right one." Jiang Ying said, "Did Mom say that she found you an engagement partner last time, so you should stay with others and care about what I do with your family all day long?"