Part 19: The manager knows nothing about her

With a nervous and excited mood, Gu Wei opened the door.

The cameraman seemed to be infected by his good mood. He smirked behind him and set up the camera. It seemed that he wanted to use the camera to record the warm scene of the two guests meeting.

This should be the case, Gu Wei didn't care much, after all, at this moment, there was only the friend he was about to find in his heart.

The fairy teammate of the fairy show group, your little friend Gu Wei has shipped the goods.

The little friend is about to have the first hug that Gu Wei gave on the variety show.

"Friend, I finally found you!"

Sure enough, there was someone in the school doctor's room. The person was probably drawn to the identity of the school doctor. He was wearing a doctor's white coat, with his back facing the door, and was sorting his clothes. He put the bracelet of the program group on the table.

The moment Gu Wei leaped over, he felt that the person's height and the back of his head were quite familiar. However, the brain had previously sent a passionate signal, and the body gave a move first. Gu Wei rushed over, using both hands and feet, and hugged tightly from behind. that person.

Immediately afterwards, he smelled the cold woody camellia scent of the men's perfume on his body, and felt more and more that he had felt this scent somewhere. The smell of the perfume had a connection with a certain memory deep in his memory, and Gu Wei suddenly felt a little bit unexplained. Legs are soft.

Gu Wei: "..."

It wouldn't be so coincidental, Gu Wei denied the idea that came up suddenly.

But the next moment, the person he was holding talked--

"So happy to meet me?"

Gu Wei: "?"

"I finally found you too."

Gu Wei: "???"

"Little friend Gu, the misfortune that happened yesterday, do you think I will forgive you if you throw your arms around today?"

Gu Wei: "???"

Gu Wei's smile solidified on his face, and the hands holding each other shook a little.

Jiang Xun?

Emoticons?

What is going on, how is it about him.

Others are kind-hearted and kind-hearted and love the fairy teammates who are about to hand in hand with him to help each other.

This is not the fairy show group, this is the devil show group.

In order to trick him into appearing on the show, the agent said that there is no opponent in this variety show, nor is there any Jiang Enyuan who is at odds with him, but there is an opponent in this variety show.

She didn't know the agent, and there was still a basket of unclear things between her brother and him.

She doesn't know the agent. The brother of the opposite family has a good status. He has been his former fiance, his "golden master", and he has been a big man in his circle of friends. Now he has changed and he has become his big brother. enemy.

The agent did not know that the brother of her partner would be sent to hot search by his right hand, who was proud of being single for eighteen years, in the middle of the night before leaving for a variety show.

"Why are you?" Gu Wei let go of his hands holding Jiang Xun, and took two steps back in disbelief. With soft legs and an unstable center of gravity, he sat down on the ground.

He didn't care about the pain, stretched out a hand, pulled the other's trouser leg, and hurriedly asked, "Are you really Jiang Xun?"

You are the devil.

"It's a fake replacement, I told you, see you tomorrow." Jiang Xun turned around and bent over to look at Gu Wei on the ground, "I don't remember how long it has been since then."

"You give me back the hug that I love." Gu Wei wanted to cry without tears.

"What else?" Jiang Xun asked.

"No, nothing." Gu Wei shook his head.

Don't hug the love, whoever wants to take it away.

Jiang Xun looked at his reaction and said meaningfully: "You didn't come to me specifically, so you don't want to see me?"

Gu Wei panicked. It turned out that the sentence that sees you tomorrow is not a ruthless sentence, it is true. See you tomorrow.

"When you sent me to hot search at midnight last night, did you think you would see me today?" Jiang Xun asked.

Gu Wei shook his head desperately.

Regret not at the beginning.

Don't blame him, it's because he doesn't live up to it.

The world is declining and people's hearts are not old. No wonder that the people in the director group looked at him with a little gloat in their eyes. No wonder they almost laughed and cocked their mouths with the filmmaker just now. It turns out that there is still such a thing waiting here.

Jiang Xun had just changed into the role suit prepared by the show crew. He was wearing a white lab coat and a stethoscope around his neck. This was different from the sassy person wearing team uniforms on the court. At this time, he was full of abstinence.

Gu Wei, who had a guilty conscience, became more panicked.

Gu Wei wanted to run away. He looked around the surrounding terrain and assessed the possibility of escaping from Jiang Xun's ——

Is zero.

Sure enough, as if he had seen his thoughts, Jiang Xun nodded with the pat: "Thank you for closing the door for me. I have a bit of personal grievances that I need to resolve first."

Gu Wei: "..."

When it's over, it's always time to come.