Part 77: Happy New Year

In the practice room of T.ATW, Luo Chenxuan is teaching Shi Xinyan to sing, Fu Zhi is holding a hot water cup to read the newspaper, Chi Yunkai is playing games, and Gu Wei is brushing Weibo.

"Is it my illusion?" Gu Wei asked, "Jiang Enyuan has been hacked so badly recently, and the degree of black and red is almost as good as mine."

"It's pretty dark." Shi Xinyan said, "Red is also red but you. Our little group has good data recently."

"It's just being hacked so badly. I think he's floating and he's still sleeping." Fu Zhi pushed his gold-rimmed glasses and turned a page of the newspaper, "You provoke someone."

"It deserves it, flies don't bite him, he's a stink." Chi Yunkai said while playing the game, "I've finally been able to settle down for a while, and I'm annoyed to see his name."

Gu Wei learned the tone of the agent: "What nonsense, pay attention to quality, you are still not idols."

"It seems that a big fan of his family has recently announced that it has closed the station for powder removal. I have eaten melons for several days." Luo Chenxuan said, "The current marketing account is really tiger."

Gu Wei continued to read the content on Weibo: "Jiang Enyuan was late on stage last year, and his untidy clothes had a bad attitude..."

"Why do I feel that this matter is familiar?" Gu Wei frowned, "I remember, you did it, the time you locked people in the toilet."

"Nonsense." Fu Zhi put down the newspaper, "Is there monitoring?"

Gu Wei: "..."

"He has the ability to post on Weibo and said that we did it." Chi Yunkai continued to play the game, "Isn't he yin and yang weird, he is positive."

"Rehearse and rehearse, hurry up." Fu Zhi stood up and said to Gu Wei, "The one who sings out of tune, hurry up and practice."

"Oh..." Gu Wei put away the phone, "I'm not out of tune a long time ago!"

Fu Zhi caught a glimpse of Shi Xinyan who was smirking: "What are you laughing at? Let Gu Wei stretch your legs later. The dance is too stiff. Don't be merciful to Gu Wei. The official blog this week just lacks material."

Shi Xin said: "Woo woo woo."

When the agent came to watch, the five members of T.ATW were all earnestly arranging the Coconut Terrace New Year's Party program. Zhao Ya knocked on the door, and several people stopped their movements.

"Gu Weiwei came out," the agent said, "someone is looking for it."

"What's the matter?" Gu Wei left the dance room and saw the familiar figure beside his agent, Chu Yi.

"Jiang Xun asked me to take time to see you before entering the training." Chu Yi said, "Want to have a chat?"

"Good." Gu Wei nodded.

The broker temporarily lent the company's meeting room to two people and closed the door smoothly.

"How did Jiang Xun tell you?" Gu Wei wanted to know.

Chu Yi smiled gently, and said truthfully: "He doesn't worry about you, let me stare at you and don't let people bully you, but this kind of thing, let his brother go, I'll do my job. "

"Is your mood okay recently?" Chu Yi asked.

"Very good. When I woke up in the morning, I didn't have any symptoms of depression." Gu Wei described his recent situation, "but it is still difficult to fall asleep. When Jiang Xun is here... it will be better."