Part 23: Shocking My Mom

The director really did his best. After all, when the question appeared on the screen, Gu Wei saw a smirk on the director's face.

Talk about marriage and marriage?

What he thought of for the first time was that between him and Jiang Xun, it seemed that there was a little-known talk about marriage.

But how do you describe this?

The program group is recording, his father has divorced him, and Jiang Xun may not be able to get what he meant.

The stopwatch moved towards the last ten seconds, and the director happily held the gong, ready to wait for the ringing to celebrate the failure of the guests.

However, at this moment, Jiang Xun, with his back to the screen, suddenly caught Gu Wei's dodge gaze. The child turned away from the excitement just now, his gaze was still a little dodge, he wanted to say nothing, took a peek at him, and quickly moved away. Sight.

Jiang Xun saw Gu Wei's expression like this once, when he blocked people in the dressing room and was amused by calling someone a little daughter-in-law.

What is this word? It caused such a big reaction from Gu Wei.

Connected to recent events, shouldn't it be--

Jiang Xun opened his mouth: "Talking about marriage and marrying?"

Gu Wei: "..."

When there was a loud noise, the gong in the director's hand fell to the ground with a loud noise.

The director took the staff's hand and cried: "Is the question I asked so simple? Why can they still make eye contact?"

"No, no." The staff patted the director on the shoulder to show comfort. It was obvious that the two men were too evil, and the operation of eye contact was too shameless, and Director Zhang couldn't play at all.

The excitement of successfully breaking through the barrier blinded Gu Wei's eyes. He forgot the subtle feeling that this word brought to him, flew over, and hugged Jiang Xun, who was standing facing him.

"Brother, you are too good." The child hugged Jiang Xun's neck with his cheeks, and he did not hesitate to praise him.

Jiang Xun picked up Gu Wei along the way, and hugged him around.

"Brother, let's go!" Gu Wei saw the director and the staff whispering to each other and urged Jiang Xun to leave.

"Yes." Jiang Xun hugged the person and ran away.

The two people have not forgotten to take away the reward task key.

After discovering something was wrong with the filming, he hurriedly chased after him, leaving the director stunned in place.

Under what circumstances, Jiang Xun picked up a guest and got out of a stance of grabbing relatives.

Director Zhang stared at the plan in his hand, and remembered it inexplicably. A while ago, he seemed to have heard a good friend Song Jingxi mention that he had found an engagement partner for Jiang.

It wouldn't be so coincidental.

Gu Wei and Jiang Xun finally left the teaching building and headed towards the playground. The other two guests had completed their rendezvous and were standing on the runway waving at them.

When answering the question just now, Gu Wei guessed that the remaining two guests should be Bei Ke and Qian Yining. Now I don't feel surprised to see them. They are the identity of the two people, and they are equally deceptive.

The powerful actor Bei Ke got the status of a cleaner, with the word cleaning on his head and a mop on his shoulders. In contrast to the cold and handsome image in the usual days, the popular singer Qian Yining was even more miserable and took a role as a school girl. The first variety show was forced to wear a small skirt by the unscrupulous program group, with an earthy plastic flower pinned on his head.

The two of them were obviously miserable by the show team, they saw the team friendly than they saw their relatives.

But Gu Wei no longer wants to send another love hug, and—

"Brother, you can put me down." Gu Wei said cautiously.

The two were patronizing the road just now, and no one noticed that Jiang Xun was still holding Gu Wei on the road.

Gu Wei looked at the surrounding cameras a little uncomfortably, and quickly let Jiang Xun let him down.

"Great God." Qian Yining was extremely excited when he saw Jiang Xun. "When I first answered the question, I couldn't believe it. I didn't expect this unscrupulous program group to actually invite the world champion."

"I've seen your work." Bei Ke was talking about the TV series that Jiang Xun played when he was a child.

"Don't talk about that." Jiang Xun smiled, "My mother used that to bury me all day long."

Because the director team was too pitted, although several guests had not cooperated before, they all showed great enthusiasm for each other when they first met.

Qian Yining dragged Gu Wei and chatted endlessly: "I finally saw alive! I have been a fan of your group for a long time, and when I first answered the question, I was still thinking about which one would come!"

The two were about the same age, and they couldn't stop talking.

Jiang Xun stretched out his hand and quietly moved the child in the school uniform to his direction, a little farther away from the other in the school uniform.

Gu Wei didn't notice Jiang Xun's small movements, moved a little closer to Jiang Xun, and continued to explain to Qian Yining: "In fact, one of our regiment came, but I haven't found him yet."

*

In the canteen, Shi Xinyan, a T.ATW member who was forcibly dressed as a canteen aunt by the unscrupulous program group, was washing dishes frantically: "Can I go out?"

Gu Wei is still waiting for him, he said that he should take care of the main dancer in the group.

"The director said fifty more." The staff said mercilessly.

"Why?" Shi Xinyan was shocked.

"Because your group members shocked the director's mom just now, this is what Director Zhang said."

Shi Xin said: "???" Weiwei shocked your mother, what does it matter to me.

And it's impossible. Weiwei has such a good personality and never causes trouble.