Part 80: Surprised

In the group pulled by cp fans, someone sorted out the Weibo of Sunny Doll over the past few months, and finally came to a conclusion——

Sunny Baby seems to be at the forefront of knocking sugar out, and from time to time she wants to pull an unsuspecting underachiever.

Fans of Jiang Enyuan's family have been chased and scolded recently. After two days of hot search, they hurriedly came out to brush up their sense of existence. A big hedgehog.

@小刺刺家的晴天娃娃: After two days of hot search, you can be proud of it, stupid and bad.

@小刺痘家的晴天娃娃: I feel worthless for you, Jiang Enyuan has no heart.

After Yi Qing scolded Jiang Enyuan's big fans, she switched back to the live broadcast interface and continued the live broadcast of the game resume. However, many new accounts came in the live broadcast room.

[Onlookers watch the hedgehog fans, and I bow to them. ]

[Come here admiringly, punch in. ]

[It's that we are too disappointed. ]

[Fan Sui Zhengzhu, face value online. ]

Only then did Yi Qing react. She just broadcasted the process of the quality of the eighteenth company.

"Sorry, those who can do more work." Yi Qing apologized, "The main business is e-sports, the secondary business is chasing stars, and the part-time job is anti-criminal."

"But it's all here," Yi Qing said. "Turn on the phone and give our brother Gu Wei a list."

[@江寻, future TMW boss, take care of your employees, live broadcast and carry private goods. ]

[It's hit, sister quickly explain. ]

[It's done, let's talk about the latter, I'll go to bed after reading it. ]

Yi Qing smiled at the camera, clicked on the video, and continued to explain.

In the middle of the night, in the group of Little Hedgehog Support Club——

@小刺痘家的仙贝: @小刺痘家的晴天娃娃, Baby, you are not young.

@小刺刺家的晴天娃娃: It's not worth mentioning, anyway, we are all from the hedgehog family, no matter what, the love of Weiwei is the same.

@小刺UK will grow up quickly: Wawa, will the bread crab take the postgraduate entrance examination tomorrow?

@小刺大会家的晴天娃娃:...Yes.

@小刺猴家的雪饼: I wish her success in the exam.

@小刺痘家的晴天娃娃: I'll pass it on...

*

"I don't understand." A day later, the agent began to express his confusion, "Recently Jiang Xun is not there, and the variety show has not appeared in one period. There is basically no opportunity in the same frame. Why is the population of CP fans continuing to grow."

Not only has it continued to grow, but it has also changed from a low-key approach to being justified. The overwhelming p-pictures, edited videos, and short snippets, the agent occasionally clicked in, and the brain hurts.

"God's will." Luo Chenxuan heard the words and left the piano keys with both hands, and the sound of music in the room stopped abruptly.

"Last time I watched TMW's sunny live broadcast, she seemed to accidentally expose her Weibo star chaser, which happened to be our Weiwei." Chi Yunkai recalled, "Then I seem to be a very strong cp fan."