Part 30: Missing a Fiancee

With a hint of panic and curiosity, Gu Wei clicked into the "intriguing" super-talk, opening the door to a new world.

Gu Wei: "..."

The protagonist of Chaohua turned out to be him and the emoji.

Does it mean that?

The name "Intriguing" is really intriguing.

He and Jiang Xun have been in the same frame a few times now, so are there CP fans? Facts have proved that not only has CP fans, but also the trend of gathering less and making more.

In the eyes of CP fans, the encounter between him and Jiang Xun in a small Nordic town was due to fate, and his mistake when closing the umbrella was touching.

He likes it in the middle of the night, it's not forgetting.

He and Jiang Xun appeared at the airport at the same time, it was a gesture of emotion.

Everyone here feels that there is an indissoluble bond between him and Jiang Xun. In short, in Chaohua, he and Jiang Xun are already a family that loves each other.

Chaohua hasn't been established for a long time, but a lot of CP fans have gathered. The little hedgehog named Qingtianhua is still a Chaohua administrator. Grain producers gradually gathered, and Gu Wei clicked on a video clip, feeling that he was going to believe it.

He seems to have witnessed the birth of a cp fan Chaohua, after all, here is a complete set of writing and painting scissors, and there are people in the Chaohua shouting for his wives to produce grain.

Gu Wei thought for a while, still restrained his hand, didn't click into the overwhelming "grain", the first thought in his mind was to hide the super words of this cp fan and not let a certain Jiang surname. The emoticon saw it.

The Super Talk administrator recently posted a Weibo, which probably meant to keep everyone low-key, not to disturb the cooking. Gu Wei clicked on the comment, and saw that many passers-by talking coolly gathered in the comments.

Passerby 1; What is the enclosing sprout, I think you are on a whim, these two people can't get up, let's get separated.

Passerby 2: You cp fans can't talk too much, this food is too small, they can't move.

Passerby 3: Can you stop going to Jiangxun? Our e-sports circle doesn't want to be related to the black and red of your entertainment circle. Why hasn't it been endless recently?

Passerby 4: Can the CP fans be a little bit brainy? Gu Wei and Jiang Xun are impossible. Even if they look ambiguous afterwards, that is what variety show group is speculating on CP. Have you forgotten that Jiang Xun's younger brother is Jiang Ying , Jiang Ying and Gu Wei are right, the kind of incompatible.

In short, Chaohua has just emerged, but it seems to be going through a storm. As long as the cooking is low-key, it seems that it will not grow wildly and develop into a huge force.

Gu Wei thought about it this way, so he temporarily left the question of super-talk behind.

He returned to his Weibo homepage and started his daily business, and Aite went to the official blog of "Ming Ming Like the Moon"——

@T.ATW Gu Wei: Thanks for meeting, I am Miao Zihan. @电视剧明明如月

When the business was over, the car arranged by the company was ready. Gu Wei got on the car and was about to go back to the dormitory arranged by the company. He clicked on WeChat in the back seat of the car.

Pikachu's profile picture was ranked first, and the time of sending the message was half an hour ago.

[One hundred thousand volts]: Does it still hurt?

[Love me, please give me money]: Confidently. jpg.

[Love me, please give me money]: What does it hurt?

Gu didn't finish pressing the send button before he realized what Jiang Xun was asking.

Then there appeared before his eyes the scene of Jiang Xun's "teaching" on his lap by Jiang Xun at noon.

Gu Wei: "..."

Jiang Xun didn't use much effort at first, and it didn't hurt at first, but now Gu Wei somehow feels that the place where he was taught at noon is a bit subtle.

[Love me, please give me money]: It doesn't hurt...

And Jiang Xun on the opposite side sent him a new message--

[One hundred thousand volts]: Really?

[One hundred thousand volts]: It's a pity.

[Love me, please give me money]: What is a pity for you?

[Love me, please give me money]: Panic.jpg.

[One Hundred Thousand Volts]: Originally planned, if you say it hurts, I will find a chance to rub it for you.

Gu Wei's hand trembled, and the phone fell to the ground.

"Still watching Super Talk?" Mu Yue, the assistant in the front row, asked casually, "So interesting."

"No." Gu Wei shook his head quickly and picked up his mobile phone.

The emoticon pack would be hooligans before three sentences, Gu Wei decided to try his best to change the subject.

[Love me, please give me money]: Brother.

[One Hundred Thousand Volts]: I can't hear you.

Gu Wei: "..."

So he pressed the voice button in the lower left corner of the chat interface, lowered his voice, and called to Jiang Xun in his voice.

[One Hundred Thousand Volts]: I heard it, let's talk about it, what are you thinking about again.

[One hundred thousand volts]: Touch the head.jpg.

[Love me, please give me money]: What do you lack.

Jiang Xun's birthday will be next week. Since he wants to give a birthday present, Gu Wei feels that he can start with Jiang Xun's preferences, or if Jiang Xun lacks, he will buy Jiang Xun something.

However, with Jiang Xun's family background and his current status in the e-sports circle, Gu Wei really couldn't think of what Jiang Xun would lack.

[One hundred thousand volts]: What is missing?

[Love me, please give me money]: Yes, brother, look around and see if there is anything you don't own yet.

[One hundred thousand volts]: Really.

[Love me, please give me money]: Hanhan blushes. jpg.

[Love me, please give me money]: What is it

[One hundred thousand volts]: Fiancee.

Gu Wei: "..."