Part 66: Little Hedgehog's Breaded Crab

Jiang Xun is really not sleepy. Staying up all night is really nothing to e-sports players like them without sleep, so he clicked on a few screenshots sent by Yi Qing.

One of them is a screenshot of the recruitment of the Little Hedgehog Support Club, and the specific requirements for the recruitment are written on the screenshot.

1. Over 18 years old

2. High work efficiency, not three minutes of heat, there is a sense of cooperation

3. Every day [online time] is long enough to love Weiwei, not black Weiwei

4. Focus only on Gu Wei's super talk

ps. Enter the group privately and poke the group owner for assessment

The first three Jiang Xun are satisfied. He is over 18 years old, he is highly efficient, and he loves not yet, but the fourth is——

Jiang Xun paid attention to his own super talk during the previous World Championships, so he didn't even think about it, so he rejected his super talk and started to pay attention to Gu Weichao's talk.

It didn't take long for Yi Qing to send another message.

[sunny]: Your cattle batch (broken sound)

[sunny]: Large chasing stars.

[sunny]: Captain, don't let yourself go too far. The group leader of the back-up team is my friend. You open a trumpet in a low-key way, and I will get you in.

[One hundred thousand volts]: Why do you want to open a trumpet?

[sunny]: Take care of the physical and mental health of the vast number of cp powders. The sugar should be released slowly and the sweetness should not be too high.

[sunny]: Oh, yes, there should be a lot of Weiwei fans in this group, but they are all from their own family, don't worry, there will be no illegitimate and poisonous Weiwei.

[One Hundred Thousand Volts]: Wait a minute.

[One hundred thousand volts]: I'll find a number.

Jiang Yinggang and Gu Wei had finished chatting, and they were about to start construction when they received news from Jiang Xun.

[Claw Crab]: What are you doing?

[Claw Crab]: After discussing it, send me messages in turn?

[Claw Crab]: You don't go to sleep Gu Wei, you come to stare at me and film the scene, are you a man? My family has white skin and good-looking people, you know what I mean.

[One hundred thousand volts]: Shut up.

[100,000 volts]: Borrow a Weibo trumpet for use.

[Claw Crab]: It's easy to say, I have a lot of trumpets, what kind of one do you want, the Shadow Guard series or the Crab series.

[One hundred thousand volts]: Crab series.

[Claw Crab]: Do you want hermit crab, king crab, coconut crab, butter crab, or bread crab?

[One Hundred Thousand Volts]: Here comes one who hasn't stepped on Gu Wei, any crab is fine.

[Claw Crab]: Let me give you the Bread Crab. This is the only thing I use. I will send you the account number and password.

[One Hundred Thousand Volts]: Transaction.

Jiang Ying's speed was very fast, and it didn't take long for him to post a Weibo account named Bread Crab to Jiang Xun's mobile phone.

Your Emoji Are Better Looking Than YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara