Edited Version of Anirudh Manorama marrige sequence

(I'm editing the sequences shown in the series for my own convenience of building up my plot in my ff)

It was the day for Mano and Joy's marriage. Bondita was busy in preparations. Anirudh was looking here and there because a khichuri is cooking in his head. Mano and Joy sat for the marriage but suddenly a sound of gunshot came and a patla daku in black dress emerged. All were frightened  (including bir bahadur dulhe raja) . Daku ordered all to enter the room if they wants to save Mano and themselves. He makes Mano unconscious and takes her away.

Mano's parents start crying hard. Her mother becomes unconscious. Dulhe raja is still confused if he's dreaming or not.

It was evening. Mano's parents are in RC haveli . Kaka and Binoy are planning to call the police now because after much search they couldn't find Mano.

Bondita was bringing the glasses of sarbat from kitchen.

Binoy was just going to take up the phone to call the police when a sound of falling glasses attracted their attention.

They all rushed towards the main door. Bondita was staring at the main door and the sarbat glasses were fallen before her.

They looked at the doorway and were shocked.

Anirudh was standing with Manorama. She had sindoor in her mang. Anirudh and Manorama both were wearing flower garlands. Anirudh was in that daku wala black dress.

Shocked kaka enquired what the matter is and Anirudh informed he married Manorama.

It was clear to all that Anirudh was the daku who kidnapped Manorama.
(Now don't ask me how Anirudh carried Mano with the gun in one hand 😅)

Unable to bear this shock  Bondita faints.

Then the story continues as the series goes.....

The story of my ff start after Manorama gets the design for the bomb and makes it. Bondita being a curious kid suspects Mano and starts investigating behind her.