Chapter 5: Think Anirudh. . think..

The next morning Anirudh bought Bondita home. On the way they noticed the street was empty, all the shops closed and policemen marching. Sumati and Anirudh  was looking around with suspicion.  A group of policemen stopped their car for checking. Anirudh asked the officer in charge.
"What's the matter officer baat keya hain?"
"Anirudh babu.. apki kismat i kharab hain... ek patni bomb se ghayal hui to aab use Calcutta le geye ilaz ke liye to apki dusri patni Bomb ke ghao se hi maut ke mu chali geyi..." answered the officer
Anirudh was shocked
"Yeh keya keh rahe hain aap officer !!!"

"Dekhiye Anirudh babu aapke ghar main pehle hi bohat sokh hain baas itna bata du ki ek krantikari ko pakar ne le liye humne ek jaal bichaya tha Viceroy ki ane ki galat khabar failake... aur krantikari bhi us jal main faas geya... humne us admi ko baas pakar hi liya tha i bhir main blast hua.. sayed uska koi aur sathi bhi tha... jo bhi ho aap ghar jaiyeye.. suna hain apki dusri patni ka antim kiya karam unke baba ne hi kar di keuki aap nehi the aur aise dead body ko ek din se jada rakhne ko apke kaka raji nehi hue..."
Anirudh was standing shocked. .. toh keya Manorama ka muhim pura hi nehi hua... aise hi uski jaan chali geyi..

He starts sweating

Sumati ma was giving suspicious looks at him

Anirudh looked at Bondita... she was injured by the same bomb which killed Manorama.  He thanked Durga Ma that nothing major happened to Bondita.

They entered the haveli. It was all quiet. Anirudh called Koyeli and told her to arrange for a ground floor room for Bondita. Koyeli was going to tell something to him but she couldn't.  Anirudh very well knew what she wanted to tell.

Anirudh ensured that Bondita's room is set perfect. He made her lie on the bed. Her expressions were still indifferent. Anirudh want nothing but that smile in her face.

Anirudh went to meet Manoroma's parents. They were in a room and kaka Binoy were also there. Anirudh slowly entered the room. Mano's mother has become a stone out of grief. The only thing going on in Anirudh's head was he should take no wrong step which would reveal that Mano was a krantikari and he was involved in it. Kaka came to him crying..
"Maaf karna beta per ek din se jada Manorama bahu ko hum nehi rakh paye.. uska pura deh... dekha nehi ja raha tha.. uski baba ne hi antim kiya karam kar di..."

Anirudh nodded his head in approval...

All might think he is silent out of shock and grief but only he knew that his mind is finding out ways to escape. The British Police is no joke. His father is British ka chamcha. Once it is revealed that he knew it all his own father will be against him. All that concerns his father is his prestige and nothing else. And here the case is a plot to murder Viceroy. If his father and uncle also helps him he can't be saved. And if he is in danger Bondita's future will go into darkness. Because the consequences will not be good. He could be jailed exiled or even hanged. Why didn't he think of this aspects before staging this marriage drama. Why didn't he thought of this that if he's caught Bondita's bright future for which he was actually fighting will go into darkness... why this things didn't came to his mind. Why only he thought of one aim and didn't consider the other consequences that can result from his deeds.

Now Bondita's condition is bad. Only because of him. Now he is in danger. Only because of his own deeds.

Past is past ... he will gain nothing repenting. Now he has to repair the future. He has to be stronger now. He have to cure Bondita and then find out way to escape from any police case. They will not have any direct prove against him.... think Anirudh think... grow up now... you have a responsibility of a child on you... the child is no where without you... you can't act childish now... grow up ... think.. be strong... first make a strong base for yourself then only you can make your Bondita stand stronger. ..think Anirudh think...