Chapter 1.1:Bondita gets injured by the bomb

Bondita is very curious to know what Mano is doing. Mano has found out a secret place to make the bombs. But she don't have any idea abt the jasoos working behind her. Sampoo has also given initiatives to Bondi for spying behind Mano. Bondita noticed Mano doing something suspicious. She was just looking for a chance to sneek in the room. It was the day fr that British party. Bondita was still spying behind mano. Mano keeps the bombs secretly at a place but Bondi notices it. She gets curious abt the bombs and slowly silently goes to inquire abt them without any idea abt the thing she's trying to enquire about.
Anirudh and Mano were at the party place.. Mano was signing one of her sathi abt where she kept the bombs but suddenly a blasting sound rocked the place shocking all... and with it came a shrieking sound of Bondita calling for help...
Anirudh gets shocked.. he rans to the place and sees Bondita lying there critically injured and senseless. He rans towards her and starts calling her
"Akhen kholo Bondita yeh dekho main hu.. tumhara patibabu"
But no answer came
Anirudh gives a fierce look at Mano

They take Bondita home and do the required treatment.  Doctor has said that she will b all right but will need time to recover the wounds and trauma. . But doctor didn't knew that she had more wonds n trauma other than the blast one.

Anirudh was silently crying holding Bondita's hand repenting fr what he did.. did a fake marriage with mano to show her the truth.. but instead it showed him the truth that he's too irresponsible that he didn't consider the side effects of his deeds....

Soon Sumati ma comes.. she's fierce she's angry she's shocked
She runs towards her daughter
"Bondita"
Anirudh stands up
She pushes him aside and hugs her senseless daughter... she caresses her hair and cries.... then give a fierce look at Anirudh .. she stands up staring straight at Anirudh. . Anirudh didn't have the courage to look into her eyes
"JAMAI BABU... aapne to kaha tha ki aap mere beti ke bhalai ke liye yeh sab kar raje ho... fer meri beti ja yeh haal kaise hua..."
All were shocked.. Anirudh was embarassed  bcz his truth was going to come out.. but he has nithing to defend himself.. bcz he IS the accused
"Batayye kaise hua meri beti ka yeh haal????" Shouted Sumati in a fierce tone

Mano was standing by the door way..
Anirudh stooped his head down n gave a slight fierce look at mano