Chapter 34.2: Bondita meets Anirudh (part 2)

Sampurna Batuk and Somnath went to the police station.
"Sir, humain ek missing diary likhwani hain.." informed Batuk to the inspector...
"Kuski missing diary??" Asked the inspector..

Suddenly Halder entered the Police station. All stood up and saluted and so did the inspector...
Somnath also got a little frightened and stood up...
"Inspector Sen" called Halder.. "apse kuch baat karni hain..."
Halder suddenly noticed Somnath in Western attire... he turned towards the inspector..
"Kuch complaint likhwa rahe the?" Asked Halder..
Batuk clutched Sampurna's saree and tried to hid behind her. She herself took a gulp in fright..
"Ji aise kuch nehi.. missing diary..." informed the inspector...
Halder gave a look at Somnath... "aap bare ghar ke bete malum parte ho.. if you don't mind apka parichay jaan sakta hu?"
"Ji mera naam Somnath Roy Choudhury hain.." Somnath replied in a low tone..
"Roy Choudhury? ?? Zimdar ghar ke bete ho?"
"Ji ha"..
"Kiski missing diary likhwaye aye ho aap?"
"Meri Boudi... Bondita Roy Choudhury ki.."
Heaven cracked over Halder's head...
"Bonditaaaa.." he was quite shocked but soon he controlled himself..." accha aap diary likhwa lo ... inspector aap diary likh lijiye... there should be no stone unturned to find her.."
Halder felt like banging his head... "kaha gyab ho geyi aab yeh larki.." he whispered "jaisa pati taisa patni... uff.. "

In Calcutta
"Yehh bacchi..." wondered Kakima..
"Main bacchi nehi hu.." replied Bondita in a low sweet tone and clutched Anirudh's punjabi tightly "main to Roy Choudhury ghar ki bahu hu.. choti malkin hu.."
Kakima smiled.. she noticed the wounds. ."r a tumhe to chot lagi hain... kapre bhi gandhe ho geye... Anirudh tum Joy se dawai le lo main iske liye kapre la deti hu..."
Anirudh took Bondita towards his room. His silence is making Bondita frightened. She is repeatedly lookinf at his face...
Anirudh entered his room. Bondita ran and went towards the window and looked outside at the garden.
"Kitna accha ghar hain yeh.." Bondita turned towards Anirudh and saw his expressions. This expressions he gives before he starts his scolding sessions. Bondita took a gulp.
"Anirudh dada..." Joy entered the room..
Bondita gave a sigh of relief...
Joy saw this little cottonball looking at him. He gave a smile and she gave a sweet counter smile...
"Joy woh dawai lagani hain..."
"Ha Anirudh dada..."
Anirudh made her sit on the bed.... Joy put the medicine on the cotton. Bondita hold Anirudh's hand "aap laga dijiye na..."
Anirudh looked at Bondita but suddenly felt something. He took her hands.. "yeh keya hua hato main????"
Bondita took back her hands and hid it inside her achal..
"Bonditaa.." his voice was deep..."dikhao.."
She tightened her hands more...
"Dikhao Bondita..."Anirudh's scolding made Joy feel shock waves too...
Bondita gave her hands...
"Isshh kitni buri tarah se chale pare hain... " exclaimed Joy..
A very little portion of her hands were visible through her full sleeved blouse...

Kakima opened the almirah and took a potli out. It had many clothes of a little girl. It was evident that they were washed regularly and taken good care of. Kakima took a 3 quarter (upto elbow) blouse and a saree from the potli.

Joy went to his room to bring some more medicines..
"Bondita sach sach bolo kaise ayi tum yaha... " Anirudh started his question session again...
Bondita eagerly looked at the door and wished somebody to come...
"Anirudhhh.." kakima entered... Bondita gave a huge smile... Anirudh looked hopelessly at Bondita... he very well understood what's going on her mind...
"Bondita... nahake yeh kapre pahen lena thick hain..."
Bondita nodded her head..
Joy brought the medicines.... "ruko pehle dawaiya laga deta hu..."
Joy applied the medicines. Bondita kept looking at Anirudh's face which is looking like an overcast sky ready for a thunderstorm.
"Accha dheyan rakhna ki pani na gire ish bandages ke upar... dheyan se nahana thick hain..." told Joy...
Bondita nodded her head.... she quickly took the clothes
"Kushalkhana kaha hain??"
"Ayo main dikja deti hu.." Kakima took her to the bathroom
Joy left packing all the medicines
Anirudh was left standing there alone... he looked at that strange potli of Bondita...
"Kitni ajib sa mota sa potli hain... keya layi hain ismain??... yeh itna jana pechchana sa keu dikh raha hain.." Anirudh wondered

While having bath Bondita looked at that old wound on her hands.. she was wearing full sleeves so Anirudh couldn't see it. This blouse will too hide it. She will not let Anirudh know about the school incident. Bondita wore the saree in the athpoure style as she wears at home. She went to the room and saw it was empty. She sighed in relief. She opened her potli and took out her sindoor dani. (Dani= container) . She applued her sindoor and put on her ghunghat...
Kaki ma came to the room. "Ho geya.. chalo ayo kha lo."
Bondita was walking with kakima along the varendah. Bondita's ghunghat was continuously slipping down and she was adjusting it..
"Bondita ghunghat lagane ki koi jarurat nehi... tum hamari beti jaisi ho..." kakima smiled...
Bondita also gave a sweet smile...
Anirudh was sitting in the dining table with full silent mode. Mr. Banerjee,  Amar and Joy were just observing him.
Kakima and Bondita entered...
"Joti khana lagwao.." instructed Kakima..
Bondita looked here and there then pulled a empty chair and pushed it and attached it with the one on which Anirudh was sitting. Anirudh looked at her. She smiled and sat on the chair.
Joti served the food. Luchi and alurdom. Bondita looked at her bandaged hands. Anirudh was looking somewhere else. Bondita called him by pinching him with her fingures and pushed the plate towards him and smiled at his face..
Anirudh looked at the plate then at her face and then rolled up his sleeves and started feeding her...
A smile creeped in the face of all other viwers of this sweet bioscope. They are just feeling each other without speaking a word.....