Chapter 11.1: Can the heart be broken apart (part 1)

Sumati takes Bondita to the bed and makes her sit there comfortably. Bondita was crying hard. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Sumati ma went and opened it. It was kaka. He has heard the chaos and came to inquire about it.
Kaka saw Bondita sitting on the bed hugging the pillow and sobbing hard.
He went near the bed took the chair and sat there.

"Keya baat hain bahu ro keu rahi ho?" He asked in a loving tone caressing her head.

Bondita tried hard to take deep breathes and stop her sobbing. Sumati ma made her drink some water. Bondita controlled herself and wiped her tears.

"Accha Kakasasurji? " asked Bondita much to kaka's surprise.. he heard her speak after two weeks..
"Ha ha bolo bahu.."
"Accha kakasasurji ek pati apni patni ko tyag sakta hain to ek patni keya apni pati ko tyag nehi sakta??"
Sumati ma was shocked at her this question to her uncle in law.. she gave a frightened look at kaka.
"Aisa sawal keu pooch rahi ho bahu?" Asked kaka in a confused tone..
"Aap boliye na... ek pati agar apni patni ko tyag karke uski zimedari se mukt ho sakta hain to keya ek patni woh nehi kar sakta..."
"Nehi bahu aisa nehi hota.."
"Keu nehi hota hain kakasasurji " Bondita's voice was hard "keu nehi hota... mujhe mukt hona hain in sab se.. mujhe mukt hona hain ish rhiste se.. mujhe mukt hone hain ish Roy Choudhury ki bahu aude se... main Dalhousie jaungi to Bondita Das bankar jaungi..."

Kaka was shocked

"Aap meri beti ko maaf kar dijiye Trilochan babu... bacchi hain nadan hain kuch bhi bole ja rahi hain..." urged Sumati ma fold handed
Kaka nodded his head and signed her to calm down..

"Keu ma main to unke liye bhi bhoj hu tere liye bhi bhoj hu  baba ke naam ke liye bhi bhoj hu keya?"

Kaka could understand her pain deep inside.. he got up..
"Bahu tum aram karo ha.."

As he left the room he saw Anirudh standing at a corner outside the room.. he heard it all.. his eyes and face was red and he was hugging the doll tightly..
Kaka just can't see in his eyes.. kaka could feel his heart break

Anirudh left slowly

Kaka stood their broken.. what will he do.. Anirudh is getting the punishment for his own deed.. he broke Bondita's heart.. that little glass heart.. can the glass be repaired so easily once broken?