Chapter 35: Anirudh tries to confront Bondita

The car stops infront of the Roy Choudhury haveli. Kaka gets down and enters the house.
"Bihariiiii....."
Bihari comes running and gets shocked seeing him...
"Malik aap itni jali..."
"Keu... tujhe dukh hua.."
"Nehi malkin.." Bihari nodded his head. He just wondered what will be his reaction when he'll come to know of the blunder.
Kaka sat on the sofa.. "uff... Bihari thoda pani la..."
"Ji malik.." Bihari left..

Sampurna and Somnath entered the haveli discussing about what to do next. They were shocked to see Kaka sitting in the baithakkhana (drawing room ).
"Tum log abhi kaha geye the???" Kaka questioned in a serious tone..
Somnath and Sampurna took a gulp abd looked at each other. Batuk's throat has already taken form of a desert.
"Jii kaka ... woh... hum to..." Somnath murmured
"Bahu... Bahu kaha hain..." kaka started looking around "Bahuuuuu... Bondita bahuuu.."
Bihari comes with a glass of water..
"Malik pani.."...
Kaka notices his trembling hands. He looks at Somnath Sampurna and Batuk. All were looking down and hesitated. Kaka sensed something wrong. He keeps the glass on the table and stands up..
"Bahu kaha hain??? Sampurna? ??" Kaka literally roared like a tiger.
The sudden blow snatched from all of them their last ababilty to speak too.......
Kaka approached Sampurna and spoke in a low deep tone...
"Sampurnaa....."
Sampurna took a gulp.." Bondita... Bondita kahi bhag geyi....."
"BHAG GEYIIIII?????" Kaka was shocked.. "bhag geyi keya tumne kuch kiyaaa????"
"Nehi jeth ji... puchiye aap sab se... darwaja under se bandh tha air khirki se saree...."
Kaka turned towards Somnath
"Ha kaka... humne kuch admi bheja gao main dhunne per.... to hum police station geye the..." answered Somnath
Kaka sat on the sofa in a helpless way.. "kaha geyi woh?!"

Park street...
Anirudh was feeding Bondita and she was having it like an obidient quiet child. Suddenly Anirudh felt something and looked around. Many pairs of eyes which were fixed at them pretended not to see them...
"Bondita aur luchi du??" Asked kakima
Bondita smiled and nodded her head in approval...
Amar had much queries in his head...
"Accha Bondita... umm.. hmmm.. Boudi.. Boudi... tum... nehi aap yaha ayi kaise???"
Anirudh was quite impressed by Amar's question. He looked at Bondita.
Bondita gave a frightened look at Anirudh and then simply answered "train se..."
"Train se to thick hain per yaha tak..."
"Tange se..."
"Ha woh to thick hain per tumhe kaise..."
"Uske baad chal ke.. aap hi to laye na..."
Amar stopped giving a hopeless expression. Anirudh's anger is now ranging high and now broke the dam...
"R a train se tange se chal ke... pata kaise chala tumhe yaha ka pata..." Anirudh shouted in his old avatar...
Kakima Mr. Banerjee all... who gave him the certificate of a quite guy was stunned by his high volume...
Bondita set back and her face turned pink and teary...
"R a Anirudh..." kakima came and caressed Bondita's head "daat keu rahe ho... bacchi hain..."
Bondita made her face more sad...
"Bacchi nehi hain kakima.." Anirudh was quiet angry but controlled his volume.. "saitan ki nani hain... jan bhujke baikha rahi hain..."
Bondita squeezed her eyebrows and gave an angry look at Anirudh.. Anirudh slightly looked at Bondita...
"Mujhe saitan keu bola apne???" Bondita complained..
"To saitani karoge to saitan nehi to aur keya bolu.." Anirudh answered in an indifferent tone..
"Dimag laga ke pata nikala hain... thick jaiga pe ake to pauchi.. apki tarah gondogol to nehi kiya na.."
Anirudh turned angrily towards Bondita
"Tujhe bewkoof boli.." Amar was in full mood of adding masala.. but Anirudh paid no heed to it...
"Main hamesa gondolgol karta hu???"
Bondita moved her face in abhiman.. "mujhse koi payar nehi karta.." Bondita said with crying tone and got up from the chair and went to wash her face..
"Kaka se emotional blackmailing bhi sikha hain" Anirudh whispered.. he looked at the luchis on the plate.. "thick hain tumhari hisse ki rosogulle bhi main kha lunga.." he commented in a high tone..
Bondita came with an angry face... "bacchi hu bewkoof nehi.... rosogulle khate to itne patle nehi hote.." she again went towards the basin..
Amar broke in laughter. ... "r a wah perfect jodi hain.... baccha and bacchi..."
Anirudh gave an angry look at him..
"Oye aise na dekh... boudi ko maine laya hain yaha... you should be obliged to me... coffee house le jake fish fry khilana parega tujhe.."
Mr. Banerjee also couldn't control his smile..
Anirudh noticed Bondita is struggling to wash her face because her one hand is bandaged. If the bandage gets wet then the wound will turn into septic.
Anirudh got up and went towards her to help her in washing her face..