chapter 44

Steve P.O.V

" Steve.. " Lisa paid a questioned look to me.

I nodded and took the chocolate bar from Amy and Ava.

" I deserve this chocolate, Papa " Amy said by rolling on the dining table.

" Amy! " Lisa tried to stop her as she is cleaning the table.

" Aunt Lisa.. today I completed my homework before your son Liam and my friend Ava. So, I deserve that. " she said cupping Lisa's face.

" Then, my butter cup deserves two chocolates. Isn't that our deal, Amy? " I asked her. Lisa frustrated and walked out briskly. Me and Amy ate chocolates as Ava and Liam went for packing their bags.

" Papa.. don't we have a vacation! " she asked me.

" let them go, we will have a great fun from tomorrow. Some important people will join us and I promise you love them a lot, butter cup " I said by wiping her mouth with napkin.

" Is it " I heard two voices. One from Amy and another from my back.

" May I know about who is visiting us tomorrow? " Kevin asked me.

" Someone important " I said by lifting Amy into my hands rising up from the chair.

" So,... you are decided to erase her memories completely, aren't you? " that's impossible to do.

" Not even in my dreams " I replied by rubbing Amy's back.

" She is not alone. She is with your son after all and do you think that she will reconcile with you! " he may know this by my moments in these days but I can't answer his question.

" I will pray if that what makes us unite " I replied.

" This vacation is just to leave you guys alone for some time and don't mess up things, bro. And anyway, it's not my place to tell the truth... 'cause I know after fight.. there will be crazy romance " he said with a smile.

What did he mean by the truth!. Who is going to tell me?!.

I opened my mouth to ask him when he cut me off " Good night, Bro and good night Amy " he bid us good night as Amy didn't replied as she fallen asleep on my shoulder.

Leading the business successfully is not that tough compared to lead a crazy family.

_______next day evening

" No. I am not going to come with you " she said by beating the egg whites in a bowl.

" Stop being so stubborn, Sophy " I yelled at her by rising up from the stool.

" Seriously, how can you cheat on your wife? " what!.. am I cheating her!..

" What?... what.. am I cheating on you? " I asked her.

She threw a tomato on me and thank god, it didn't ruined my white shirt. Sorry, come to the point.

" Not me, it's your wife Rebecca " she said by dropping the bowl on the counter with a sad face.

" Oh!.. when did she became my wife. Clarify that to me please " I asked her by quietly dropping the tomato on the counter.

" It's not time for crap, Steve. Now please leave finalising that I am not going to come with you " she said and washed her hands.

" Total rubbish. Who told you that I am married to Becca! " I asked her with a frustrated tone.

" It's crystal clear on social media and stop arguing with me, we are not more than separated couple and are just employee and employer. That's all, Steve " she said by walking away from the kitchen.