Chapter 15 - This Town Pt.2

Author's Note #1:

New chapter! The song for this chapter is This Town, but my rewritten version from Ace's perspective. I honestly hope you like it, I'll leave the karaoke version so that you can play it while reading the lyrics. I would love it if you could check out my MERCH STORE, I have 1D and solo merch. We're on instagram as shopmwk and our webpage is https://shopmwk.com/ And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up :) My ig is cristy.lealr

*Casey's POV*

I woke up on Friday and I immediately wanted the day to be over. I honestly never thought I'd say that since I love Fridays, but I have Niall Horan to blame for that. So thanks Niall. I immediately reached for my mood journal

How do you  think you'll feel today?  I read. 

Well, I wasn't able to sleep last night because of Niall and now I'm going to have to spend the whole day in the studio with him, something I'm definitely not looking forward to, so let's stay real. I'm going to be feeling like a 2 at most. Yay! I write down the 2, knowing damn well that it's going to be hard to achieve it, but I'm not going to write down a 1, I've never wrote down a one, no matter how awful I'm feeling, and I intend for it to stay that way. I'm not going to let Niall ruin that streak. 

"Bye Ash, see you later." I tell her just as I'm about to leave.

"Wait...wait..." She suddenly exclaims.

"What is it?"

"Your jeans are stained."

"What?" I start inspecting them. "They are?" Not finding the stain.

"You have a big brown stain in the left cheek of the jeans." She starts laughing.

"Oh my god." I see it and it was indeed a big as fucking stain, why did I not see it before? It looked like I had shat meself.

"Did you poop yourself?" She continued laughing like it was the most hilarious thing that she had ever witnessed. 

"Oh shut up." 

"How did you manage to get a stain like that in your butt?"

"Well if you must know last night after I came back from work I started binging on my chocolates, and one of them fell down next to me and I was too lazy to pick it up." I explained.

"You're wearing the same jeans as yesterday?" 

"They're jeans!" I exclaimed. Like who only uses jeans once and washes them? No one.

"But they're stained."

"I can see that now, thank you. I'm going to go change. No need for everyone at the studio to think that I shat meself."

"You're welcome." She replied before going back to the kitchen to continue having breakfast.

"All done." I emerged a few minutes later in a new pair of jeans. I made sure to check there weren't any stains on them before putting them on.

"Much better."

"Thanks." I twirled. "Now I've got to get going or else I'm going to be late."

"Have a nice day, see you later."

"Thanks, you too!" I hollered as I went through the door, knowing damn well that I wasn't going to have a nice day at all.

I got to the studio at 9:30 on the dot, I set everything up for when Niall came so that we could go straight to work. The less time we spend together, the better. He was coming in at 10:30, and I finished setting everything up in less than 20 minutes, so I still had a good 40 minutes for meself. I was definitely going to use this time to keep recording my songs, I took out my journal, and 5 minutes later, I was singing my heart out. I started singing one of the first songs I had written after I finally realized that Niall and I were over.