Chapter 3- Summer Love

Author's Note #1:

Third chapter! Here's a pic of how I imagine Casey looks like, she's brunette too because if I remember correctly Niall once said in an interview that he liked brunette girls. So I picture her as Madison Beer with light colored eyes and shoulder length hair. I would love it if you could check out my MERCH STORE, I have 1D and solo merch. We're on instagram as shopmwk and our webpage is https://shopmwk.com/ And if you want to know when I post a new chapter, you can follow me on instagram, I always post a story when the chapter's up :) My ig is cristy.lealr

*Casey's POV*

"Cay!" I heard Ashley exclaim as she barged into my room.

"Huh? What is it? What happened?" I jolted upright.

"Fuck, you weren't awake?" She asked.

"Clearly I wasn't. Why?"

"It's fucking 9:00!"

"What?" I shrieked, throwing the covers and quickly getting up. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I grabbed my phone on the way to the bathroom and confirmed that it indeed was 9:02. Jean was going to fucking kill me. I had to be at the office at 9:30 and it was a 20 minute commute minimum. I took the quickest shower I could. I brushed my teeth, and combed my dark chestnut hair with my fingers, as there was no time for an actual comb. Thank god my hair was pretty short, barely going down past my shoulders, so I was actually able to tame it with my fingers. I applied a little bit of mascara, blush and lipstick, not even bothering to check if I had smeared my eyelids with the mascara, something I always did. No time for contacts either, so I grabbed my pair of glasses and put them on, staring one last time at myself in the mirror. For someone who had woken up 10 minutes ago, I looked decent enough. I then hurried back to my closet and grabbed my clothes. 

"Thank you for being a control freak and laying out the outfit the night before." I silently thanked myself. I knew one day my manic ways would come in handy. "Fuck." I exclaimed once more as I looked at the clock, it was now 9:18. I was definitely going to be late.

"Here. I packed you something for lunch." Ash met me at the doorway.

"Oh my god thank you so much!" I hugged her a I grabbed the bag she'd packed for me.

"No problem, now run."

"See you later." I called as I sprinted towards the elevator.

"Bye." 

As my car hit the road my mind rapidly changed to the autopilot mode. And before I realized it, I found myself thinking about that summer back in Mullingar. That summer in which everything seemed perfect, that summer when I thought I had found the love of my life. I was clearly mental.

~June 25, 2009~

Niall and I were now dating, we'd been together for a little over a week, 11 days, but who's counting right? 

"Ace." Niall hollered from downstairs.

"Coming."  I replied. I loved living close to him, since that meant we got to see each other every day and practically spend every waking minute together.

"You look beautiful." He told me as I walked down the stairs, making me blush like crazy.

"Thank you." I lightly pecked his lips, my cheeks still a light shade of pink.

"Are you sure it's okay if I come along?"

"'Corse it is. Mom asked me to invite you."

"Okay then." I took his hand and off we were. We were spending the day with his mom, her new husband Chris and Greg. 

~End of flashback~